• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by toys2cool
    link?
    Iron Man Mark VI - Avengers Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys - SideshowCollectibles.com

You have to register an account with Sideshow if you don't already have one, though.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by warlock664
      Iron Man Mark VI - Avengers Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys - SideshowCollectibles.com

You have to register an account with Sideshow if you don't already have one, though.
      Done! thanx bro...for that price I figure it's better to keep that one and sell one of my Mark 3's
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Here's a pic of my Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider set; GR is detachable from his bike ! (crap movie but a cool figure) :

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Here's a pic of my Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider set; GR is detachable from his bike ! (crap movie but a cool figure) :

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/n...c/DSCF1632.jpg
          not into the bike but I like the figures

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

not into the bike but I like the figures
            Ah, but you should see the bike and GR all lit up (both have batteries so the flames light up - looks cool in the dark!).

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Ah, but you should see the bike and GR all lit up (both have batteries so the flames light up - looks cool in the dark!).
              are you thinking about getting any Batmobiles? I wish I could get the 89 one but not at that price...I might be able to get the DK one for $430ish which is not bad

Comment

• warlock664
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 15, 2009

Yeah, I'm definitely getting the Tumbler, and the (just announced) Batpod. I also pre-ordered the '89 Batmobile through BigBadToystore.com - it isn't due until next June, though, and you can cancel anytime up to when it ships without paying a penalty. My biggest problem (after scraping up the cash!) is going to be finding room for them !
                If I have to choose just one, though, it'll probably be the Tumbler, though. As cool as the '89 Batmobile is, I like the Nolan/Bale films a lot more.

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Yeah, I'm definitely getting the Tumbler, and the (just announced) Batpod. I also pre-ordered the '89 Batmobile through BigBadToystore.com - it isn't due until next June, though, and you can cancel anytime up to when it ships without paying a penalty. My biggest problem (after scraping up the cash!) is going to be finding room for them !
                  If I have to choose just one, though, it'll probably be the Tumbler, though. As cool as the '89 Batmobile is, I like the Nolan/Bale films a lot more.
                  man I wish I was as brave as you to spend so much on one collection....Very cool yea for the money I think the Tumblers the best deal

Comment

• warlock664
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 15, 2009

Done! thanx bro...for that price I figure it's better to keep that one and sell one of my Mark 3's
                    D, which Mark IIIs do you have ? The original, the battle-damaged, or both ?
                    I once owned the original Mark III release, along with the original Mark I & II, but sold them. When I started collecting again, I was afraid I'd have to pay huge prices to reacquire them, but thankfully, they've all been re-issued or announced as upcoming. I was able to get the Battle-Damaged Mark III (Sideshow Exclusive with the crushed helmet from the battle with Iron Monger) for a decent price last year. And then they re-issued the Mark II (Armor Unleashed version), they announced the Mark IV with the suit-up gantry, and finally Mark I version 2.0 (later in the year, with an improved Tony Stark sculpt). I got on a waitlist last year for the Sideshow Exclusive IM2 Mark VI (with extra forearm gauntlet) and it converted, and the Mark V is still easy to pick up inexpensively.I picked up a Tony Sculpt, along with the sunglasses, donut and donut box that came with the Mark IV (the re-issued Mark IV w/gantry won't have the glasses or donut) for $55 shipped off ebay.
                    I wasn't initially interested in the limited Mark VI re-release from Sideshow, but $161 shipped (using rewards points) was too good to pass up. Of course, there'll be a Mark VII announced in the near future as well!

Comment

• toys2cool
                      Ultimate Mego Warrior
                      • Nov 27, 2006

D, which Mark IIIs do you have ? The original, the battle-damaged, or both ?
                      I once owned the original Mark III release, along with the original Mark I & II, but sold them. When I started collecting again, I was afraid I'd have to pay huge prices to reacquire them, but thankfully, they've all been re-issued or announced as upcoming. I was able to get the Battle-Damaged Mark III (Sideshow Exclusive with the crushed helmet from the battle with Iron Monger) for a decent price last year. And then they re-issued the Mark II (Armor Unleashed version), they announced the Mark IV with the suit-up gantry, and finally Mark I version 2.0 (later in the year, with an improved Tony Stark sculpt). I got on a waitlist last year for the Sideshow Exclusive IM2 Mark VI (with extra forearm gauntlet) and it converted, and the Mark V is still easy to pick up inexpensively.I picked up a Tony Sculpt, along with the sunglasses, donut and donut box that came with the Mark IV (the re-issued Mark IV w/gantry won't have the glasses or donut) for $55 shipped off ebay.
                      I wasn't initially interested in the limited Mark VI re-release from Sideshow, but $161 shipped (using rewards points) was too good to pass up. Of course, there'll be a Mark VII announced in the near future as well!
                      yea they're flooding the market with Ironman's bro

I got both , I had the battle damaged one and I just got the regular version coming in on Monday

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah, definitely worth $190. It's a stripped version of the previously released Mark VI, without the flight base or battle-damaged parts, and with the Mark IV Tony Stark head included. It was up for about 30 hours before it sold out, but you couldn't search it on their site, you had to have the link from an e-mail Sideshow sent on Thursday to access it.
                        I actually was able to use some rewards points on it and ended up paying $161 shipped. Use the link above and sign up for the wait list; you never know, there may be some more available after credit card declines, and they usually hold some back for a while for damaged replacements that they eventually sell.

I went to buy him this Morning ..., but missed out. I didn't find out about him, till late Lastnight threw a conversation with someone ...., and I even got the Email, but didn't open that either, because it wasn't in the Heading.
                        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• warlock664
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 15, 2009

Found Tony's glasses earlier:

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

very nice

Comment

• samurainoir
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Dec 26, 2006

SUCKER PUNCH Babydoll Sideshow/Hot Toys 12" Movie Figure ~Zack Snyder | eBay
                              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Dec 26, 2006

HOT TOYS BAT-POD- BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (BATMOBILE) NO FIGURE- BATPOD | eBay

Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Masterpiece Batman Batmobile FOR DX 09 NEW | eBay
                                HOT TOYS 1989 Tim Burton Movie Masterpiece Deluxe 1/6 vehicle Batmobile Freeship | eBay

Hot Toys 1/6 The Dark Knight : Batmobile Collectible NEW | eBay
                                Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 3, '12, 1:46 AM.
                                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎