X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by huedell
    There are so many that I'd like.... but I've discovered that my true love is
    quanity over quality.

... I thought this way so very long ago ...
    Then I realized I was just sitting on a Bunch of Crap Broken Megos that Suck. ... So I started buy the 100 buck or so loose ones .... , and really started to enjoy my collection more. I feel the same way about customs.

But with you collecting DCU's and MOTU Classics ....., I'd say you are a Serious Fan of Quality too ...., and when you get a handful of them things ..., that Stuff isn't cheap anymore Bro. The Average MOTU Costs someone around 30, give or take a Buck or 2 for shipping. Do that around x5 Hue, and you coulda gotten a HT Ironman on the site Yesterday.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      ^^^ Yeah... 500, 400, 300 ... Gimme a Fricken Break ...., it sold out in 1 day ... and it was under 200. I wanted 1 for my son ..., for his Birthday... I was gonna stash it, Ironman's his Fav, he will be 13 ... so I thought I'd give him something worth a Damn.
      it was under $200?? that figure?
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by toys2cool
        it was under $200?? that figure?

Iron Man Mark VI - Avengers Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys - SideshowCollectibles.com
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

what site did they sold out in?

and do you guys know how many of each figure are produced? not the Ironman but all of them? just want to know what's more limited and rare

thinking of ordering the Tron cycle set

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

... I thought this way so very long ago ...
            Then I realized I was just sitting on a Bunch of Crap Broken Megos that Suck. ... So I started buy the 100 buck or so loose ones .... , and really started to enjoy my collection more. I feel the same way about customs.

But with you collecting DCU's and MOTU Classics ....., I'd say you are a Serious Fan of Quality too ...., and when you get a handful of them things ..., that Stuff isn't cheap anymore Bro. The Average MOTU Costs someone around 30, give or take a Buck or 2 for shipping. Do that around x5 Hue, and you coulda gotten a HT Ironman on the site Yesterday.
            I think you hit upon some truths there BK... guess I gotta get certain things
            "outta my system" collecting-wise before entering the higher end stuff....
            nabbing certain MOTU and DCU characters specifically (what DCUC doesn't
            have, DC DIRECT covers a lot of).

I'd like to think I'm into "higher end" quality with the DCUC/MOTUC stuff
            (i surely cherish the toys that way) but at a 5th or a 4th of the
            price percharacter.... that's some real "truth" right there

Also, I neglected to gripe about size/space concerns
            and the advantages of more display room for 6 inch scale figures
            as opposed to the 12 inch stuff.
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

CRAP!!! had I known that I would've jumped all over that

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

CRAP!!! had I known that I would've jumped all over that
                I know Right ?.
                I never thought this was gonna sell out in a day, with 3000 pieces.
                ..... Perhaps when Ebay's flooded with em, the prices will drop.

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

I know Right ?.
                  I never thought this was gonna sell out in a day, with 3000 pieces.
                  ..... Perhaps when Ebay's flooded with em, the prices will drop.
                  i'm an idiot bro...i only checked him on that other site and he started him at $500 , i should've known better

Comment

• clemso
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 8, 2001

Apparently this is identical to the IM 2 VI, only with a Avengers base and different box. What a rip.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by clemso
                      Apparently this is identical to the IM 2 VI, only with a Avengers base and different box. What a rip.

But to Pay asking price, it was very nice imo.

Comment

• warlock664
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 15, 2009

But to Pay asking price, it was very nice imo.
                        Yeah, definitely worth $190. It's a stripped version of the previously released Mark VI, without the flight base or battle-damaged parts, and with the Mark IV Tony Stark head included. It was up for about 30 hours before it sold out, but you couldn't search it on their site, you had to have the link from an e-mail Sideshow sent on Thursday to access it.
                        I actually was able to use some rewards points on it and ended up paying $161 shipped. Use the link above and sign up for the wait list; you never know, there may be some more available after credit card declines, and they usually hold some back for a while for damaged replacements that they eventually sell.

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by warlock664
                          Yeah, definitely worth $190. It's a stripped version of the previously released Mark VI, without the flight base or battle-damaged parts, and with the Mark IV Tony Stark head included. It was up for about 30 hours before it sold out, but you couldn't search it on their site, you had to have the link from an e-mail Sideshow sent on Thursday to access it.
                          I actually was able to use some rewards points on it and ended up paying $161 shipped. Use the link above and sign up for the wait list; you never know, there may be some more available after credit card declines, and they usually hold some back for a while for damaged replacements that they eventually sell.
                          link?

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by clemso
                            not a rip in my opinion considering the head alone goes for $100 on ebay

Comment

• warlock664
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 15, 2009

thinking of ordering the Tron cycle set
                              Hey D, don't know if this would affect your decision, but the Sam Flynn figure is in a fixed position for the bike. It is detachable but is in a permanent "riding" position, and couldn't be displayed apart from the bike. That isn't made clear in the item description, but you can learn more about it here:

Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics - Page 146 - Sideshow Freaks

Comment

• toys2cool
                                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by warlock664
                                Hey D, don't know if this would affect your decision, but the Sam Flynn figure is in a fixed position for the bike. It is detachable but is in a permanent "riding" position, and couldn't be displayed apart from the bike. That isn't made clear in the item description, but you can learn more about it here:

Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics - Page 146 - Sideshow Freaks
                                D'oh!!! ok I guess I don't want that anymore...thanx for the heads up, I really would've been upset if I had bought it without knowing

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎