• Mar 7, 2004

I've only got 6. I feel so inadequate.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Would love to see that Daryl or any walking dead figures made...I haven't bought one in a while..but just got an email that my Thor and Black widow have arrived!
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by toys2cool
        Would love to see that Daryl or any walking dead figures made...I haven't bought one in a while..but just got an email that my Thor and Black widow have arrived!
        Two awesome figures! The Thor is a distinct improvement on the first Hot Toys version. Have you opened any of your figures yet D ?

Comment

• Robin NY
          Museum Super Collector
          • Nov 13, 2008

34 HT figures at the moment not including my extra Keaton Batman, extra Bale DX012 and extra Gobby. I still have about 3 more pre-orders on the way and my 2 DK Batpods. I might warn everyone that I never intended to have so many HT figures and I distinctly remember telling myself not to get in the habit of buying 150.00 figures. Famous last words my friends

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by warlock664
            Two awesome figures! The Thor is a distinct improvement on the first Hot Toys version. Have you opened any of your figures yet D ?
            I've opened them almost all I swore i'd never do it...but I want to enjoy them and that's the only way...I'll post pics soon
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• RickD
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 31, 2011

I've opened them almost all I swore i'd never do it...but I want to enjoy them and that's the only way...I'll post pics soon
              You spend that much money, I'd open them to and enjoy them. Good on you bro!

These toys are one of the few exceptions I would have in opening a sealed box.

Comment

• Robin NY
                Museum Super Collector
                • Nov 13, 2008

I have opened 95% of all of them, I'll open the rest when I get my new display case

Comment

• warlock664
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 15, 2009

Can't wait to see the pics; I'll try to do the same, I have most of mine displayed in 4 Detolfs (IKEA) in the home theater room.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                    Invincible Ironing Man
                    • Feb 28, 2008

You need to open these up, they're just too beautiful to leave them packaged.
                    My Iron Man is up on his stand, repulsor gloves ready for action. He's awesome!

Right now, I'm only looking for a Thor. Together with Cap and Iron Man, they're the core Avengers team.

Btw, have you checked out the new die-cast HT Iron man figures? Wow, just as great looking, but a couple of pounds heavier!!!!
                    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• mvanis
                      Career Member
                      • Feb 5, 2013

I saw the Suit Up Gantry and figure setup at a shop in Denver a while back- it was amazing. Iron man isn't my all time favorite but it's a piece I'd definitely buy (if my want list wasn't already a couple miles long).
                      Looking for:
                      • Lincoln Monsters (Any condition)
                      • Boxed Mego Monsters
                      • AHI Jigglers / Bendy Monsters (Carded and Loose)
                      • ANYTHING Monster related

Founder - The Toy Archives

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎