Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 515661667174757677 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mego Museum forums!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Try contacting LaserMego here, great vinyl stickers and 3D printing.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Hello. My name is Jon and I am 50. I have just gotten back into collecting Mego again after a little hiatus.

I have always been a huge lover of Mego and as a kid I received a Captain Kirk, Doctor McCoy and Mr. Spock. I had some fond memories of playing with Megos at my best friend's house and he had all of the Planet of the Apes figures.

Recently, I have begun collecting the Mego Planet of the Apes figures.

^^ Oh, we are going to have some simian fun!

Images
    welcome to the MM jointwarrior89!

Hello everybody, my name is Jeff and love Mego products. I have collected Micronauts and love the 8" for the ones that are my favorites, like Star Trek and Planet of the Apes and that you can customize them. I am a part of a couple Mego groups on FB and thought I could stretch out to see what else I can find and meet new people.

Some of my figures and always looking to add to them.

Hi, so I collect merch of my favorite superhero characters. I signed up as it seems like a good place to find news on upcoming megos. I'd like to collect the Supergirl and Batgirl ones. If they ever do Arrowverse I'd love to get Katie Cassidy's Black Canary and Black Siren. If they do Marvel I'd like to get Cyclops, Jean Grey, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Black Cat.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

I always wanted a Mego Scarlet Witch, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Welcome!

I always wanted a Mego Scarlet Witch, too.
    Not Mego, but I'm getting the Toy Biz Scarlet Witch in the mail!

Images
    welcome to the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    welcome to the boards!
    Thank you! There is so much info here that it is a little overwhelming but it is interesting reading.