X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neutron X
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 22, 2007

Hi Joffa,
    Welcome! My favorite new find is the Lily Ledy Six Million Dollar Man figure from Mexico. I love that it is more posable than a regular US version. The figure has Mego type arms and legs too.

Comment

• joffa
      • Apr 11, 2008

Thats so weird, I saw one of those on Ebay only last week and it looked so fake I emailed the guy and kinda paid him out!! OOOPPS
      It just looked like the original US version body with these other type of arms and legs. I assumed he had just found some surviving bits and plonked em all together. RIP OFF (so I thought) HA HA HA

I am curious about any type of alternative SMDM stuff, I am in the (new) process of hobbling together my own (reasonably) good condition collection. Getting there slowly.

Cheers

Joffa
      Gentleman! I can rebuild them!!!!

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
        MeGoing
        • May 14, 2003

Welcome to another Aussie Joffa!

Comment

• zerohour
          • Apr 16, 2008

Hello all!

Being new around here I just wanted to say that this is a great site and really takes me back to my childhood. Glad you guys are around.

I have posted here in the past to sell some figures (it was awhile back and can't remember what my login was now). But at any rate, I hope to be able to contribute here and there in discussions and look forward to talking Mego shop with all of you. I have to say some of your customs are just amazing, wish I had the time and talent to do stuff like that.

I am in the process of selling alot of my collection of toys off and will be posting some pics up in the marketplace today if possible.
          I have posted these pics before and had alot of interest but nothing ever panned out with anyone. I remember several people were very suspicous--I assume there have been issues in the past with people posting items they don't really have??--not sure.

Anyway, keep up the great work webmasters on the site.

Comment

• batgirl
            Crime fighter
            • Mar 29, 2007

Hey Joffa!
            Welcome bro!

Comment

• George Khoury
              • Jun 16, 2008

Hi, everyone!

My name is George Khoury. Like all of you, I loved my Megos when I was a kid. I write books about comics and pop culture; I also write articles for Comicbookresources.com, my column is "Pop!"

One of the reasons that I joined was because I'm looking for a nice scan of the boxed large size Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor action figures for a book called Age of TV Heroes that I'm working. I'll looking to punch up the WW section with a nice detail of theses boxes.

If anyone can help me, I'd sure appreciate the hand. Ben Holcomb mentioned that this was a good place to come to.

Best,
              George

Comment

• fembot
                Amazon Queen
                • Jun 28, 2008

Hi my name is Natalie and I decided to join after the insistent prodding of my husband who has been into comics and toys for too many years. He introduced me to comic books and it went downhill from there. I first noticed the website a while back and fell in love with the Supergals first and then the rest of the superheros after that. I figure that this is the best way to make contact with the community, learn more about the figures while I work on building my collection.
                Natalie

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
                  I was NEVER here!
                  • Jun 22, 2008

G'day Natalie/Fembot !

Welcome to the boards. So I take it you have a SuperGal at least. . .do you have many others in your collection? Is there a particular line that you like?

Hope you enjoy the stay. . .is your hubby gonna join too?

Comment

• fembot
                    Amazon Queen
                    • Jun 28, 2008

Yes I do have a Supergirl, I am going to locate another body suit for her, it has a couple of small runs. I've found it is a bit of a challenge to get parts for her. I've also got a Wonderwoman which in pretty fair shape. I have about 7 total figures, one in box and am definitely looking for more. I have to say that the superheros are my favorite above all, probably from all of those comic books I've read over the years. My husband is not really into the online thing and probably (definitely) won't join, although he does like to tinker and clean up any new figures that I get. And he is supportive of my hobby which is helpful.
                    Natalie

Comment

• Meule
                      Verbose Member
                      • Nov 14, 2004

Welcome aboard fembot, good to have you among us
                      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• JDeRouen
                        Author of Small Things
                        • Jun 14, 2001

Welcome to the forums Natalie! (and everyone else new too!)
                        --
                        Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• cannon
                          • Jul 13, 2008

hello i'm tim and i'm new to the mego forum

Comment

• Seeker
                            Neptunians RULE!
                            • Feb 20, 2008

Originally posted by cannon
                            hello i'm tim and i'm new to the mego forum
                            Tim and Welcome
                            Lo there do I see my Father.
                            Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
                            Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
                            Lo they do call me.
                            They bid me take my place among them.
                            In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• vulcan2074
                              Live Long and Prosper
                              • Mar 23, 2008

Hello Everybody I'm Sammy. I live in California. I LOVE MEGOs. I've been visiting this sight for a while now and recently decided to finally sign up for the forums. I love this Sight. It totally Rocks!
                              VuLcAn2074

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
                                I was NEVER here!
                                • Jun 22, 2008

G'day Sammy. . .welcome. Congrats on diving in and signing up!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎