Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456914192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mego Museum forums!

Images

Hello

My name is Tony and I live in Fort Worth. I remember seeing Action Jackion on "Slam Bang Theater" (a local kid show) and I was hooked! I am 42 and have many of my original Megos from when I was a boy..all in "played with condition". I have slowly been trying to restore my collection and pop in to this site from time to time over the years. Heres a funny story, as a small boy I had multiple clark kents and peter parkers outfits that i got from a trip to the Wards over the years.. however over the years I cut up all the suits for my "primitive customs"...oh the pain...the pain!!

Images
    Welcome to all you new members ...and to the rest of you old guys and gals RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Hi ! My name is Kevin. I actually joined this forum back in November, 2007. However, due to hectic work schedule and holidays I haven't been able to spend any time on the forum until now. Anyway, like most grown-ups I now have financial means to re-live my childhood by collecting (nostalgic) toys again. With this forum, I'm hoping to learn more about Megos and related products.

hi my name is kerry
    i own a used bookstore in franklin mass
    been a long time mego fan [just wish i had the ones i grew up with.
    i have my own message board called rockin rebels

Rockin Rebels

i collect batgirl , batman and kiss stuff mainly

Hi Kerry,

I've got a lot of Batman stuff myself. No Megos, unfortunately. Some ToyBiz, and lots of Kenner stuff, especially the Animated Series. They did quite a few paint variations! If you're looking for anything LMK and I'll check for it.

I miss the used bookstore we had here. It was awesome, even carried comics, that's where I started into Batman comics, like Dark Knight, and then Batman figures and trading cards. When they opened a Borders 2 miles from her store, she went out of business.

This is an interesting place, all kinds of stuff. Enjoy!

hey everybody, my name is Matt...i've been doing customs for awhile now...mostly smaller scale stuff(marvel legends, etc) and recently have gotten into the famous covers scale(like megos, but bigger and uhhh..better..ok, that will get me into trouble around here, huh?...so...i'm kidding).....anywho...some of you know me from other groups and through regular, annoying....and sometimes a bit confusing, emails that i send ya...(fred and joe).....but i thought that i would come onboard, mostly 'cuz i was missing being on a forum site....so, hope this helps...and I look forwards to hearing and sharing from you all...
    thanks, glad to be here..so far.....

Images
    Blog Entries
    Man, you email Fred, too?? I thought I was the only one.

Images
    Welcome Spiderrouge! Take Your Shoe's off...stay awhile!

Hey Matt, welcome aboard
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

thanks guys, nice to see some familar faces over here too(tbolt, meule, the bat)....hope to see your guys' new stuff...