X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • William Vafai
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 14, 2017

Good for you. It sounds like you're a Mego fan now.

Comment

• cesco1701
      • Nov 1, 2017

Hi to all my name is Francesco, i'm from Italy, and i'm a Micronauts collector. I started my collection a couple of years ago, and now i have Acroyear II, Giant Acroyear, Force Commander, some veichles and Time Travellers. I'm so happy to be here to learn all from experts. Thanks in advance for your patience with me
      A man can make difference (M. Knight)

Comment

• rhavens
        • Oct 31, 2012

Hello everyone,
        My name is Ray and I'm a longtime fan of this site. I recently re-discovered my Mego collection and was wondering if anyone out there knew where to find Mego clamshell cases for carded figures. I've seen a few of the acrylic cases but no clamshells. Any ideas?
        Thanks,

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 25, 2018

Hi everyone. My name is Joe and I'm happy to be here. Mego is a whole new world that has opened up to me. I was born in December of 1978 so I missed out the first time around. Being a collector almost my entire life I always heard people talk about mego with such love it was cool to hear. Then the return was announced and some of the properties were listed and my thoughts started going a mile a minute. So you have a toy line coming out that has Cheers and Married with Children figures. Sign me up lol. Then I Googled mego toys and found this gem of a website. Like I said earlier I'm happy to be here and look forward to enjoying the return of Mego with everyone.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by Mego Newbie14
            Hi everyone. My name is Joe and I'm happy to be here. Mego is a whole new world that has opened up to me. I was born in December of 1978 so I missed out the first time around. Being a collector almost my entire life I always heard people talk about mego with such love it was cool to hear. Then the return was announced and some of the properties were listed and my thoughts started going a mile a minute. So you have a toy line coming out that has Cheers and Married with Children figures. Sign me up lol. Then I Googled mego toys and found this gem of a website. Like I said earlier I'm happy to be here and look forward to enjoying the return of Mego with everyone.
            Whats going on Joe. Hang out for a while you will love it.

Comment

• Retro76
              • Aug 4, 2012

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hector and I think this is the first time I am posting although I have been a forum member for some time as well as listening to the old podcast. I got into Mego around the tail end of the company’s first run. I remember getting the 8" Spider-man, the 12” Superman, 8" CHIPS as well as the Remco energized Spiderman that although not MEGO I did associate it with them. I was not a diehard 8" figure guy as I was more interested in the Pocket Heroes enticed by the old ‘Heroes World’ comic book ads with the legendary Joe Kubert art that showed the superheroes alongside 3-3/4” CHIPS, Dukes and Star Wars. However I never saw the Pocket Heroes in local stores except for some Lex Luthors and Green Goblins at TRU. Eventually I got the 8” Spidey, Captain America, Superman, Shazam, Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin; this was around 1981 so I bet these were part of the last production runs! Although my main interest has been the 3-3/4 vintage figures as well as 6” Marvel and DC, I’ve recently come back to Mego due to the recent Mego Corp relaunch as well as having purchased some of the FTC superheroes at discounts from conventions. I truly hope Mego Corp. can reestablish its name in today’s more crowded and complicated action figure landscape. I look forward to posting more often and sharing my enthusiasm with fellow Mego fans.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Gee, it only took six years for your first post. Welcome to the museum!

Comment

• Retro76
                  • Aug 4, 2012

Thanks Lonnie!

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 25, 2018

Good to meet you ,Hector.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Nice to have you decloak, welcome aboard.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• glimpy
                        Loco Chango
                        • Feb 5, 2012

Don't feel bad Hector I joined in 2008 and never posted anything and then I lost my password so I created a new account in 2012 only made about 3 to 5 posts within a two-year period. Disappeared for about 3 years and now I'm back in 2018 and making more posts then I can imagine. Anyhow, you sound old school to me so I hope to hear more stories in the classic toy section. WELCOME
                        sigpic

Comment

• milkspld
                          • Oct 18, 2015

Hi all, I've been here for awhile, but I believe this is my first post, lol.

I'm Sharon, I live in the Atlanta area and I work for a tv network. I've loved action figures since I was a little girl in the 70s, but all of mine were tossed out eventually. Woohoo for eBay though, I've picked up several figures over the years and a lot of re-Megos too. My absolute favorites as a kid were Mego's Batman & Robin, LJN's Rookies with the squad car, and Kenner's Bionic Woman. Fast forward to now and I'm lovin' the new Megos!

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                            Museum Paramedic
                            • Aug 31, 2005

Welcome, Sharon!

- Ian
                            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

Welcomes to the MM Sharon. it's a great place to be

Comment

• Socko619
                                • Apr 10, 2013

Does anyone know where I can buy a Venom white emblem sticker for a Venom mego custom I'm working on. Thnx!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎