X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
    I just watched this , On Comcast On Demands Free Flicks.
    did you like it ?

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by toys2cool
      Huge fan, I only wish the other pieces of crap would've been close to as good as the first One of the best soundtracks ever
      Queens Soundtrack is very good but Micheal Kamen made the Score and its Brilliant

Comment

• Mego Magyar
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 17, 2011

First movie - Great. loved it. I wish the deleted footage wasn't lost in a warehouse fire. Ironically I didn't see the first movie until after I'd started watching the tv series.

Second movie - renegade version wasn't bad but it doesn't fit into the whole continuity. Theatrical version is best forgotten - Zeist!

3rd movie - ok, watchable, not much else to say.

TV series - I loved it. It really expanded on the whole world of immortals and gave us the Watchers.

TV series The Raven - ok, had potential but didn't really have any story line direction.

4th movie - a good 2 hour tv episode.

5th movie - not really worth it. I saw a working copy and the final Sci Fi version and neither explained what the "Source" was. Only worth watching to see Duncan and Methos and Joe for one last time - although you can see Joe, Methos and Amanda in the "Reunion" dvd which wasn't too bad.

I hear they are going to remake the first movie - why? Don't know if I'll git it a look or not, I usually don't bother wiht remakes.

Why does Hollywood think that they need to remake a classic film or one that has become a cult success? The only remake that I've seen that I think was better then the original was "The Thomas Crown Affair" and I saw that without knowing it was a remake.
        I refuse to watch the remakes of:
        The Bad News Bears
        Taking of Pelham 123
        The Manchurian Candidate
        Flight of the Phoenix
        True Grit - maybe a very good movie but why remake a John Wayne classic
        12 Angry Men
        Rear Window

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰