Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet Dealer Breakdown Please?

Mego Meet Dealer Breakdown Please?

Thinking about going to meet with a fellow member. Can the dealers chime in that are going to be there and what there forte is? ie resin heads, clothes, parts etc. It's funny I'll complain to myself about shipping but go and spend 200.00 in gas plus time to get parts. Doing a cost/benefit analysis. Will there be stuff available thats not usually seen on sites or ebay? (because of C&D issues) I'd like some custom Trek Stuff soooooooooo....
    Will Evans be there with his heads?
    Will Bleit be there with all his great clothes?
    Will there be painted heads?
    Will there be custom boxes and cards?
    Will Laser be there with Trek Laser stuff?
    Will there be repro parts available, cowls, clothes, original heads, weapons, etc.
    Just hoping to see if I'll be bringing enough cash. Thinking about 500 to a grand.

Images
    I would say bring MORE than you expect to spend --- just incase you see something special and great.

Worst case scenerio, you dont spend it all and take some money home.
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    As a seller I can tell you it's worth the 6 - 8 hour trip from New York. I've done it for every meet. If you want a taste of what to expect...check out the MegoMeet '10 and '11 sections for pics and threads about what people found. I won't have any custom stuff....but I sure will have a lot of vintage Mego stuff. Always do.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Laser Mego will be there. If there is something from the store that your interested in, let me know and I'll bring it along.

Maybe I'll just bring a laptop.

Images
    No doubt your trip will be worth the swag available but Mego meet is so much more. If all you're coming for is the swag, as great as it is, you will miss much.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Images
    I will have custom figures to sell on the spot and ones which can be ordered. I will also have remego monster figures MOC for sale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by megojim View Post
    No doubt your trip will be worth the swag available but Mego meet is so much more. If all you're coming for is the swag, as great as it is, you will miss much.
    I will of course be coming to meet all the fellow members and put faces to the names of all of you attending, but it doesn't hurt to get some swag while I'm there.

Everything on my table will be FREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    Laser Mego will be there. If there is something from the store that your interested in, let me know and I'll bring it along.

I have to narrow it down? Just bring it all.