Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever have a kind of supernatural moment ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by torgospizza
    some friends and I once had what would be called a Bigfoot sighting, and I don't believe in Bigfoot. Weird stuff happens.
    Did you report it? What happened?

Comment

• Bill
      Parminant Memble
      • Oct 20, 2002

Twice in my teens something supernatural happened but I don't believe either one of them. Strange, isn't it?

Comment

• torgospizza
        Theocrat of Pan Tang
        • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by johnmiic
        Did you report it? What happened?
        It was reported here, and it's just like it reads--there were four of us there, but only the two of us on the passengers' side of the car saw it. I saw it first but didn't say anything--I just looked at the other guys to see if they'd seen it--and the guy in front of me spoke up. I asked him what he saw, and he said he saw a Bigfoot, which I admit is what it looked like. They wanted to stop, but I vetoed it because although we were pretty big, athletic guys, whatever it was was huge and I thought getting into some weirdness wasn't on the agenda. To this day, I have no idea what it was. It looked like a Bigfoot or Sasquatch or whatever, but like I said earlier, I don't believe they exist. No one's running across skeletons in the woods or running into them with their cars. Only thing I can think of is it was a prank or some sort, but if it was a guy, he was taller than anyone I'd ever seen (definitely 7'+ because it dwarfed me and I'm 6'4") and was taking a huge risk of getting shot. People carry hunting rifles in their trucks in rural areas around here, especially back in those days. Who/whatever it was was trying like heck to hide it seemed, too. People see weird stuff, and a lot of time it's not what it appears to be. I think this was one of those times.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

This is good talk

Love reading this stuff

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

I guess everybody gets at least one. As my Dad stated after mine. I was a Paperboy in the 80's. I was approaching a customers house about to drop off their news paper when an elderly man came from the rear porch to my left of the house. In a German or east European accent he told me that they did not want a paper. (At least that's the best I could make of his heavy accent.) So I continued on my way without leaving a paper. Later the home owner phoned my house asking why she didn't receive her paper. I related my encounter with the old man to her. My Father hearing all this decided to drive me to the house so I could deliver the paper without being late for dinner. On arrival, The home owner told me her senile Mother sometimes answers the door wearing a hat to cover her thinning hair. She assumed I had mistaken the elderly woman for a man. I pointed out that the encounter happened outdoors and the man was without a hat but dressed in all male attire. My female customer gave a shudder and laughed it of as one of those weird stories. On the trip home. My Dad stated. "Well now you got your Ghost Story." Because he had an experience during WW2 that he would tell. I looked back at him and replied. "Ghost story nuthi'n. Grandma was getting busy with one of the older neighbors. "
            Last edited by ddgaff1132; May 15, '12, 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling
            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎