• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kotter
    Museum Super Collector
    • Dec 23, 2011

Originally posted by Chris DVM
    Hey,
    My son, who is 4, really wants to see the movie. He saw Capt. America and Thor and did alright. Could someone tell me if this movie is OK for a 4 year old to see? I know it is PG-13, but is the action too over the top for a young kid?
    Chris DVM
    There are people shooting each other/stabbing each other through the heart, etc. Nothing super bloody or anything, but might freak out a 4 year old.
    sigpic

SEEKING
    Original Batman Gloves
    Mego Cards: Superman, Batman, Aquaman
    Early World's Finest Comics

Comment

• Kotter
      Museum Super Collector
      • Dec 23, 2011

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
      PM sent!
      Chris, could you pm me on that too. I left after the first Easter Egg.
      sigpic

SEEKING
      Original Batman Gloves
      Mego Cards: Superman, Batman, Aquaman
      Early World's Finest Comics

Comment

• bleit1701
        Career Member
        • Jan 1, 2009

Originally posted by Chris DVM
        Hey,
        My son, who is 4, really wants to see the movie. He saw Capt. America and Thor and did alright. Could someone tell me if this movie is OK for a 4 year old to see? I know it is PG-13, but is the action too over the top for a young kid?
        Chris DVM
        I don't think the fight scenes are anymore intense than the Cap/Hydra scenes. But there are more of them.
        The stabbing is a quick in and out not dragged out.
        Better late than never.....

Comment

• jquest
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 19, 2007

Originally posted by Operation:Mego
          Just came home from the Marvelthon. I'm still shaking.....

It. Was. PERFECT!! The hype doesn't even begin to live-up to the awesomeness that is... The Avengers!!
          Was thinking of going to our local marathon, How crowded was the theater for the Marathon? I could only imagine sitting there all day, and trying to see all the movies one after the other! did they have an intermission between shows?

Comment

• Operation:Mego
            I'm the Star Spangled Man
            • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by jquest
            Was thinking of going to our local marathon, How crowded was the theater for the Marathon? I could only imagine sitting there all day, and trying to see all the movies one after the other! did they have an intermission between shows?
            It was pretty full, but we got center seats (which was amazing) so it didn't really bother me. There was an intermission between the movies, and there was an opportunity to win prizes during the breaks. I won an Avengers poster, a Ghost Rider: SOV notebook and an Avengers comic-book; Ultron Quest (I answered the question "Which year was The Avengers created?" which was of course 1963. I got applause and cheers. ). All of the breaks were around 25 - 30 minutes, except the one in-between Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk which was about 10 - 15 minutes.

Everyone laughed at the jokes, applauded the cameos (Stan "The Man" Lee (everytime), and Lou Ferrigno) and the endings (when the screen turned black), the end credits (when the film’s title appeared) and the end teaser scene (Cap’s scene got the most applause, wonder why? ).
            Last edited by Operation:Mego; May 4, '12, 9:23 PM.
            sigpic
            The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Hey,
              I think I'm going to take my daughter this weekend. She's 4 and really wants to see it. I know when to shield her eyes if need be. But the violence is very quick cuts, no gore.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Hey,
                I think I'm going to take my daughter this weekend. She's 4 and really wants to see it. I know when to shield her eyes if need be. But the violence is very quick cuts, no gore.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

My son and I just got back from a 3:30pm showing. It was epic!
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• johnmiic
                    Adrift
                    • Sep 6, 2002

I saw every superhero film last summer at midnight. Couldn't do it this year with Avengers because my nephew wanted to see it after-school. Saw it today at 3:15. It was great-you'll all love it.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎