Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AVENGERS @ Midnight...

Images
    Hey,
    My son, who is 4, really wants to see the movie. He saw Capt. America and Thor and did alright. Could someone tell me if this movie is OK for a 4 year old to see? I know it is PG-13, but is the action too over the top for a young kid?
    I think I'm going to take my daughter this weekend. She's 4 and really wants to see it. I know when to shield her eyes if need be. But the violence is very quick cuts, no gore.

Chris

Images
    Hey,
    My son, who is 4, really wants to see the movie. He saw Capt. America and Thor and did alright. Could someone tell me if this movie is OK for a 4 year old to see? I know it is PG-13, but is the action too over the top for a young kid?
    I think I'm going to take my daughter this weekend. She's 4 and really wants to see it. I know when to shield her eyes if need be. But the violence is very quick cuts, no gore.

Chris

My son and I just got back from a 3:30pm showing. It was epic!

I saw every superhero film last summer at midnight. Couldn't do it this year with Avengers because my nephew wanted to see it after-school. Saw it today at 3:15. It was great-you'll all love it.
    "The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow...How did it come to this?"

"Keep buggerin` on, ayyy!"