Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be possible to get a live webcam at MegoMeet ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
    I want a live camera on at the Meet itself so I can watch people scratching their backside because they don't know they're live on camera
    If we know when you're watching I'll organize a group to scratch their frontsides as well.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• batmanmc
      mego batman collector
      • Jun 22, 2004

Mike you should go it's not to far from nj

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

I think we should have a live video feed at the Toy Museum every year. We should have been doing it since around the time the 3rd MM was held. Seeing the lectures, breaking news, Q & A and tutorials would be a great thrill for people who can't make it and would probably motivate them to come in person next time.

The Mego Suite is something people need to come in person to see. It doesn't make sense logistically to broadcast. You would need a bunch of people to follow conversations around the room. You would never get enough people to volunteer to do it. I couldn't even get friends to help me video Megocon for the DVD. I had to set up camera's and let them record lectures unmanned. That's why it would be easier to record the lectures and stuff at the Toy Museum.

Now that we have more dealer rooms a couple of cams covering the rooms would be nice as intermission stuff between scheduled events. James also does well w/interviewing people and could do it live between lectures. I think it's long overdue.

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        If I find a camera running, I will hack it and replace the signal with a loop of John Michaels sleeping.
        A-Ha! You misspelled my name! Now I know who has been sabotaging my event ID every year! I have Skype so anyone who wants to watch me sleep at home is welcome to sign on.
        Last edited by johnmiic; May 9, '12, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎