Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nvmbrsdoom5
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 1, 2005

My wife and I really wanted to attend the Meet this year and unfortunately it just wasn't in the cards =( And now when I tell her that she missed a special Hello Kitty exhibit, she's really gonna be bummed! The pics look great, very sorry we missed this.

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
      My wife and I really wanted to attend the Meet this year and unfortunately it just wasn't in the cards =( And now when I tell her that she missed a special Hello Kitty exhibit, she's really gonna be bummed! The pics look great, very sorry we missed this.
      We totally miss you guys. Jen and i really loved sitting at dinner with you guys the first year, particularly since it gave her a chance to talk music instead of listening in on Yet another few hours of toy-talk, nodding and smiling.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• LadyCommand
        • Jun 13, 2009

Hello Kitty fun and fun seeing everyone!

WOW, Thanks everyone I had a wonderful time at the meet this year! It was great getting to see those from previous years and the new faces that came.

I'm thrilled that the Kitty display was such a success. Ya, as some of you know- what's there is just a drop in the bucket of what I have. Our house is a strange mixture of Hello Kitty, robots, ships, aliens, and Victorian

Since so many Hello Kitty items are also functional, it's easy to integrate a bunch into the household. But on the one couch, there is one seat that's reserved for a few plush to get to sit and enjoy and never get the seat thieves that take their seat away

But at the Meet, it's harder for me to associate ID from RL names So y'all will have to forgive me if I don't realize who's who from ID names LOL There's a few I know well from all the years going, and a couple of those guys didn't get to be at the Meet this year.

I can't wait to have my Kitty stuff back this week, but will be sad that so many that wanted to see the display missed out. I know a friend of Lee's shot a bunch of film and I believe video for a blog. When I get the info about it I'll (or he or Lee) can put it in here for everyone. Of course AcroRay took LOADS of pictures and put a bunch of them up on his Facebook page. He even took a good shot of me, which he posted in here! LOL I hate getting pics taken, because I take baaaaad pics typically! So the one posted is a rarity in itself

The weekend went too fast this year! Seems like we had just gotten there and POOF it was done! But we will be back at the museum on Wednesday to take down the Hello Kitty display.

Night everyone!

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

Originally posted by samurainoir
          We totally miss you guys. Jen and i really loved sitting at dinner with you guys the first year, particularly since it gave her a chance to talk music instead of listening in on Yet another few hours of toy-talk, nodding and smiling.
          I know, we haven't been back since '10 and it's a bummer. Last year I went into the hospital shortly before the Meet, and this year work schedules and money just didn't work out for us (the last year has been really tough here with health and other issues, contributing to my relative absence here on the boards as well). Jess is here beside me now looking at AcroRay's pics and bummed to have missed out. I think there's a good chance we'll make it next year though, we'll start planning a bit earlier. I'll definitely let you guys know, then at least Jen will know she's got someone to talk other stuff with haha

We definitely are looking forward to seeing any video and more pics of the Hello Kitty displays!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎