Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456914192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Hot Toys News

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clemso View Post
    Found this interesting comparison. To me the nose is wrong and his jaw is too square.
    Agreed. It kinda looks like Hemsworth a bit...but something is just off about it.

Images
    Found this interesting comparison. To me the nose is wrong and his jaw is too square.
    http://i.imgur.com/y0lox.jpg
    looks just like him to me, except the hair color
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    No, the way the eyes are set, the shape of the nose and the jawline, just aren't right.

I like the sculpt, but it isn't the actor. The color of the hair is too dark, also.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images

Tardis

Definitely something amiss about this particular HT head sculpt, which irritates me because it's one of the ones I was looking forward to the most! If you look at the direct comparison shot that clemso posted, you can really see the differences! Granted, there's NO WAY to get a piece of plastic to look exactly like a living breathing person, but they seemed to come way closer with just the bottom of Keaton's face (a difficult thing to capture successfully in a sculpt I would think) and with Depp as Jack Sparrow. Maaaaaaaaybe, if they get enough "meh" feedback, they would consider a new, more accurate sculpt (and paint) job...
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I can't see anything wrong with the sculpt at all. People just need something to complain about some times.

Other than the head with longer hair, .... slightly different gauntlets, and a slightly different chest piece ...., I can't see buying Thor again, I already own The 1st version ..., and that version comes with his Helmet.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
    I can't see anything wrong with the sculpt at all. People just need something to complain about some times.

Other than the head with longer hair, .... slightly different gauntlets, and a slightly different chest piece ...., I can't see buying Thor again, I already own The 1st version ..., and that version comes with his Helmet.
    I know, to me the likeness is there...oh well

Images
    Blog Entries
    http://i.imgur.com/y0lox.jpg
    Man, whaaa whaaa. The sculpt looks exactly like that picture.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    I prefer Thor 1 anyway. The God of Thunder needs a helmet!

Btw, could HT please upgrade their stands? That basic black thing is ugly, uncreative, and way too small. Iron Man Mark III has a great display (a whole grid), and the figure looks so much better...

PS: I hope they release Thor II with a shwarma accessory...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    oh man I can't wait! Loki's fresh as hell