X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    It's actually a nice figure, and a lot of folks draw the Thing like that. I've never seen his thighs that big though. And good call on no rocks on this legs. We know he has them...he wore shorts for 40 years!

Chris
    I always thought the pants were drawn as hiding the rocks.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by samurainoir
      At least folks are getting value for their $20! If you've got complaints about plastic to price ratios... the Marvel Selects are definitely big an' heavy enough to justify the price point by weight.
      Aha, more great bookends!
      $20!
      Because of the weight and size, these guys cost around $45 here. I'm green with envy!
      Gorn smash!!!!
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

The Marvel Select line is really cool for the larger characters like Hulk, Thing, Abomination, Juggernaut, Thanos, Red Hulk, etc.

That's a great price, too. They are way more expensive here in the UK.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎