Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My God .. Diablo 3 is almost finally here

Images

My God .. Diablo 3 is almost finally here

This game has been so long in the making and the waiting, but it looks like it will finally get a release next month.

Its been so long, I had almost forgotten about it. I remember seeing a demo like three years ago.
    It looks nice though!

3. Played the beta all weekend (it was free for everyone while Blizzard tested their servers). Pretty good, but it's a bit of a button masher. Not as much skill required as, say, Starcraft.

My son would sell his lungs for a full copy though.
    Even My Henchmen Think I'm Crazy.

Images
    Love button smashing But what i loved about Diablo 2 was the excitement of finding all the loot and magic armor and trying to build your stats up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by clemso View Post
    Love button smashing
    I'm impossible to satisfy. "Too many buttons!", "Not enough buttons!"

I loved the original Twisted Metal, but the new version requires Night School to learn all the buttons. Waaay too complicated for a "game" IMO.

Five! Give me five buttons and I'll be happy.

For fans of Diablo, I think Diablo III is awesome. Ran really smoothly on my 2y/o iMac too.
    Even My Henchmen Think I'm Crazy.

Diablo 3 might inspire more clones of it to. I like some of those almost as much as Diablo itself.
    Its been awhile since I played anything like Diablo. I like button smashers.

Sound like the launch has been a disaster. I'm sure they will work it out. I'm still interested in reading a review before plunking down $60.

Images
    Hmmmm....

Here's another take:

5 Reasons 'Diablo III' Represents Gaming's Annoying Future | Cracked.com

Is this really how it works?

Don C.

Images
    I could only read about 1/4 of that article. Talk about foul mouthed, poorly written. Wont waste my time with the rest of it.

Images
    I picked it up. It's fun and easy to play. I know that at first they were having some trouble with the servers, but I haven't had any trouble since the first night. Also, I like that you don't have to pick a server and if your friends are on another one, you can't play with them. I ran into that with SWTOR. So I log onto D3 when I want to team up with my friends.
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy