Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 inch SMDM Steve Austin Head sculpt Prototype

Quote Originally Posted by MegoScott
    Well, first off, a Lee Majors Mego head that looks a little like Harrison Ford is a big win for everyone.
    Oh yes!!! I didn't say I wouldn't buy him... I'll use his red jogging suit on a Bionic Joe custom figure and the head on a Mego-Like Han Solo figure...

2. Any way to "****" the eyebrow at this late date? I always thought that turned on the bionic eye

I can say I am definitely not seeing Harrison Ford.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I put a picture of Majors over this and it was spooky.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    No,me neither. But evidently, some are. I think it's a good sculpt and I can't wait to get mine.

And I see the board doesn't allow the word "****", which also ryhmes with "sock" so, is there a way to arch the left eyebrow up at this late date?

This is the second best thing to a Steve Austin w/the bad mustache. Seriously, luv the head. It's perfect. This is going to be an incredible figure. I'm glad BBP opted for the normal eye. Can I get mine now? If I don't have it I'll die.
    Last edited by Chris; Apr 26, '12 at 2:06 PM.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    No,me neither. But evidently, some are. I think it's a good sculpt and I can't wait to get mine.

And I see the board doesn't allow the word "****", which also ryhmes with "sock" so, is there a way to arch the left eyebrow up at this late date?
    The sculpt is final at this point.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This is the second best thing to a Steve Austin w/the bad mustache. Seriously, luv the head. It's perfect. This is going to be an incredible figure. I'm glad BBP opted for the normal eye. Can I get mine now? If I don't have it I'll die.
    Thank you! Please don't die before yours arrives.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Once again, I love the sculpt. I'm not seeing any of the faults that others are seeing. Doesn't look like Karl Malden or Don Knotts or any of these other people that are being mentioned. Looks like Lee Majors to me, and I'm planning on buying a bunch of them.

Images
    Me personally, I like the sculpt. I don't want to speak for anybody... but I wonder how much of these objections are simply because it looks rather different from the old Kenner figure.