Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 182

Thread: 8 inch SMDM Steve Austin Head sculpt Prototype

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 29, 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico, USA
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by MegoScott
    Well, first off, a Lee Majors Mego head that looks a little like Harrison Ford is a big win for everyone.
    Oh yes!!! I didn't say I wouldn't buy him... I'll use his red jogging suit on a Bionic Joe custom figure and the head on a Mego-Like Han Solo figure...

  2. Any way to "****" the eyebrow at this late date? I always thought that turned on the bionic eye

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 18, 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,616
    I can say I am definitely not seeing Harrison Ford.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2001
    Location
    My Pants
    Posts
    45,629
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I can say I am definitely not seeing Harrison Ford.
    I put a picture of Majors over this and it was spooky.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I can say I am definitely not seeing Harrison Ford.
    No,me neither. But evidently, some are. I think it's a good sculpt and I can't wait to get mine.

    And I see the board doesn't allow the word "****", which also ryhmes with "sock" so, is there a way to arch the left eyebrow up at this late date?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 23, 2009
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    2,130
    This is the second best thing to a Steve Austin w/the bad mustache. Seriously, luv the head. It's perfect. This is going to be an incredible figure. I'm glad BBP opted for the normal eye. Can I get mine now? If I don't have it I'll die.
    Last edited by Chris; Apr 26, '12 at 2:06 PM.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    No,me neither. But evidently, some are. I think it's a good sculpt and I can't wait to get mine.

    And I see the board doesn't allow the word "****", which also ryhmes with "sock" so, is there a way to arch the left eyebrow up at this late date?
    The sculpt is final at this point.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This is the second best thing to a Steve Austin w/the bad mustache. Seriously, luv the head. It's perfect. This is going to be an incredible figure. I'm glad BBP opted for the normal eye. Can I get mine now? If I don't have it I'll die.
    Thank you! Please don't die before yours arrives.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

  9. #39
    Once again, I love the sculpt. I'm not seeing any of the faults that others are seeing. Doesn't look like Karl Malden or Don Knotts or any of these other people that are being mentioned. Looks like Lee Majors to me, and I'm planning on buying a bunch of them.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 26, 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,493
    Images
    5
    Me personally, I like the sculpt. I don't want to speak for anybody... but I wonder how much of these objections are simply because it looks rather different from the old Kenner figure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •