• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dkaneman
    • Mar 2, 2011

New Avengers in 1/9 Scale by Dragon Models

I just saw the news here:

DML official Avengers license? - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

So it looks like it's happening. If anyone is familiar with Dragon, they make some great 12 inch, 1/6 scale figures. If I'm looking at it right, they're going to produce the entire Avengers team, which will mean we'll get a new male and female body in 8 inch, and at very affordable prices like they did with their 12 inch.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

epic

looking at the pic towards the end of the thread, these are marketed as 1/9 plastic models. Of course, I think the HT Aliens and Predator figures were also sold as models, so that does not mean that they would be static kits. At the very least there will be some great heads and accessories in 8" scale.

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

I think these are actually going to be model kits and not action figures. Based on how the thread is reading on the OSW board they seem to think the same thing.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

plastic kits, not action figures. There will be some heads for casters, tho.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by rche
          At the very least there will be some great heads and accessories in 8" scale.
          My thoughts exactly!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

The kits will be in 1:9 scale!?! Say it ain't so! You guys just made my day.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎