Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Thread: Darkman unaired TV Pilot

Darkman unaired TV Pilot

Blog Entries
    I've always wanted to see this, I read the deal breaker for it was the network didn't want Darkman's face to be shown, ever.

My friend did the makeup for the made for video sequels but this one was done by KNB.

You can really see that the make up effects aren't quite up to snuff compared to the movies. I'm finding that unrelenting voice over really grating.

I didn't realize they made DarkMan figures.
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    Last edited by samurainoir; Apr 16, '12 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    The people at SOTA have mentioned that Universal didn't even know they had the merchandising rights to Darkman.

I loved Sam Raimis Darkman when it came out Fall on 1990 I need to watch this pilot.I never the saw the sequals

Thanks Ed, I'm going to check this out! Darkman is probably my favorite Raimi movie. I haven't seen the sequels yet.

Images
    Darkman is such an odd film. It's unbridled Raimi with it's over-the-top melodrama and gross-out sequences. The scene that still stands out to me today is when Neeson breaks the guys fingers at the carnival, and the carnival guy, Neeson, and the love interest all scream for what seems like 10 minutes. Already being a fan of Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2, Darkman was high on mine and my buddies' re-rental list. I haven't seen it in probably 20 years though.

Chris