Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner

Thread: Lots of Mego stuff.

Images

Lots of Mego stuff.

Huge lot of Mego stuff here. If it were me, I'd break it all up and sell it individually. I'm also always a bit leery on the "everything is original except..." lots but still there's a lot of stuff for a $10 start. Another fun one to watch!
    Mego Worlds Greatest Superheroes Batman Large Lot Batmobile More | eBay
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Just looking at that. Impressive at first glance. Just wish they had more photos. It would be a bummer to get a bunch of torn neck plugs and broken parts.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by timb View Post
    Just looking at that. Impressive at first glance. Just wish they had more photos. It would be a bummer to get a bunch of torn neck plugs and broken parts.
    Yeah thats the thing...you can't tell the quality of anything in the lot and the photos are kind of a clutter-bomb. I'm not sure if any of the suits are ripped or what figures are broken where. I'm not even sure if that's a Conan box or the back of a Conan box in the auction. There also doesn't seem to be anything in the photos that blows your minds either but in two hours time it when from $10 to $180 so someone sees something they like.
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

I would be a bit leery as well but this particular vintage item has peaked my interest... Great Garloo Battery Operated Robot Monster 1960s Marx | eBay
    Come play!
    Jim's Toy Box

Images
    He's got some great lots for sure. The one that caught my eye is his Captain Action stuff. Especially this one:
    Captain Action Large Lot Ideal 1960s | eBay
    He'll get a lot of cash for this stuff but if he took the time and listed everything individually or at least in smaller groups, he'd make more dough on this stuff.
    Kind of like he did here with his Green Hornet (which I totally want!)
    Captain Action Green Hornet Ideal 1960s | eBay

He does have repro boxes(star trek lot), so I'm thinking it's cluttered on purpose.