Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This actually sold for $299.99

This actually sold for $299.99

hmm the crotch is an easy fix, the shin is problematic, but I've seen good repairs that are hard to spot.
    I'm not a Spidey variation guy so I don't drop cash on these anyway though.
    Looking for Tong body style LHT/Australian release Ninjas of any color, and here's :::My Expansive Wants List::: WARNING: I am medical malady boy, and have recently proven to be chronic iffy-to-negligible-trader-response-guy. Like After School Special worthy. This is my self-imposed Scarlet Letter.

Images
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    Isn't the seller one of those traderbynature wannabes?

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Isn't the seller one of those traderbynature wannabes?
    They post 18 billion listings for digimon, naruto, and coin-op vending machine japanese figures. They've set their auctions up so that mego (and every other search title for types of toys they list) flags as a search keyword.

This same auction (or the previous listing of the same item?) was up in a previous thread, because I recall peeps being all SMH at their forcing the suit onto a T2.
    Looking for Tong body style LHT/Australian release Ninjas of any color, and here's :::My Expansive Wants List::: WARNING: I am medical malady boy, and have recently proven to be chronic iffy-to-negligible-trader-response-guy. Like After School Special worthy. This is my self-imposed Scarlet Letter.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toys2cool View Post
    OH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Good Traders List: Buy/Sell/Trade
    Visit my new Facebook! www.facebook.com/GeneralApeGuy
    This is my TOP favorite Planet of the Apes Collection!

I just bought this, I guess after many auctions. Got it for $186. I think that's a fair price. May keep, may fix and relist...

Every time a circle suit spidey shows up, we go through this. He is IMMENSELY popular, not just by folks here on this board.

$299 would be high, but not unthinkable...especially if someone has been coveting one for a long time. It's not like minty examples come along every day.

$186 is a great price for him. Congratulations!

We might as well get used to the fact that like gasoline, the price for this figure has gone up and will stay up for a while until supply meets demand...if and when that happens.

Images
    $186 is almost half the $299 asking price though. It was not a great deal at $299. I paid that for mine, less if you count shipping, and it's mint. I agree, with some of the repairs I've seen done, this piece is easily repairable if done right. I could see it being flipped for a profit. I would have expected a piece in this condition to have been around $135 - $150. Derek is right, this is a very desirable piece and would be considered a grail in many collections. Sometimes the right piece combined with a desire to have it can result in paying a premium. If he does clean up nice and the repairs are done properly it could be an exceptional deal when all is said and done.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

If anyone wants this one! $140 shipped

Needs some repairs. Crotch area, right heel, left leg. Nice piece for a collection.