X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

First look at blister cards for First KISS & Sonic Boom figures

These are cool looking. Sounds like these figures will be moving fast. The sample production figures will be revealed soon.

http://cdn.kissonline.com/non_secure...cards/full.jpg
    Last edited by MIB41; Apr 6, '12, 7:48 AM.
  • cactus725
    Caped Crusader
    • Feb 8, 2010

Can't wait!!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

I question if rolling out so many so fast is a wise move. Guess we'll see.
      I hope the first album figures have '73/'74 outfits. Those are my favorite. I also hope the likenesses on the sculpts is good. I wasn't impressed with the Sonic Boom sculpts.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

The inclusion of a mini concert t-shirt s rather brilliant... Encourages folks buying the figures to customize a Kiss fan figures using Generic CTVT parts! Perfect for concert diorama displays.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I wonder if those will only be 12 inch or if they will offer a 8 inch variant as well?

Comment

• SciFiGuyLA
            Museum Patron
            • Feb 11, 2009

All figures will be released in both 8" and 12" sizes. Here's a snippet from EMCE Hammer's interview with Anthony Balasco:

EH: Was it always the plan to make the figures in both scales? Are you going to take a wait-and-see approach, or is the intent to continue both scales with each release?

AB: Yes, we wanted to replicate the 12 inch figure for customers who did not get them back in the 70′s or that cannot afford the collectible prices they now command. Based on our pre-selling the 12 inch figures to our surprise are doing very well, KISS fans are buying both sizes. I had to make sure they were made in 8 inch for the 8 inch collectors. Each series we release will be in both sizes.
            Oh, and those cards look great. Can't wait to see the finished figures!

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
              Time to feed the cat
              • Dec 30, 2007

what great artwork, the tshirt included is a great idea,wonder what concert tour will be on it,pretty sure not "LOVE GUN"

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎