Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Male or Female Body Choice

Images
    Female. The current choices in female bodies in Mego scale are pretty limited. Please release the female body first.

Quote Originally Posted by Apositive View Post
    Female. The current choices in female bodies in Mego scale are pretty limited. Please release the female body first.
    Work on the female body has already started at the factory and I'm hoping to have production samples by early June.

WOW! Now that's what I call a fast shipment!

Since June is only a few weeks away, here's to hoping there are no foul ups at the factory.

Can't wait to see the final product Craig.
    JediJaida

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    WOW! Now that's what I call a fast shipment!

Since June is only a few weeks away, here's to hoping there are no foul ups at the factory.

Can't wait to see the final product Craig.
    Yeah, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed the whole time I have to wait just to be on the safe side. Once I have the production samples in hand I'll start taking preorders.

Lemme see....it is now April 23, and we have just about a week of that month left, plus 31 days of May, so that would put it anywhere from June 1st to say....mid June? Like maybe the 15th or 16th?

That's a good ballpark figure of maybe seven weeks or so.
    JediJaida

That's really good news. Looking forward to making some customs with this figure.