Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trekman101
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2009

Female ......your design is fantastic...I never really liked any other choices out there...the retro action's female was the exception for me though,I really liked them
    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Another vote for FEMALE for me! There has NEVER been a good Mego scale female body mass produced, so you'd be the first person to make one. I'm dying to see the head with hair(please no Mego Barbie Doll look).
      sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Add me to the list of those who vote FEMALE. Tons of characters I want to make, just need that new Female body of yours to do 'em right. I can wait awhile for the Male bodies to become available.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

I'd pick one male and one female, and let them reproduce...

Aaargh, the agony of choice!
          OK, female!
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

How many votes are you looking for Craig?

Maybe you should make this a poll or something.
            JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
              How many votes are you looking for Craig?

Maybe you should make this a poll or something.
              I'm not really looking for a specific number of votes, just mainly opinions on why one or the other body should be made first. I thought about doing a poll but I didn't see an option for it on the board.

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

In the long term you'll sell many more male bodies. However, there's probably more pent up demand in the short term for the female . Whether that's enough to make it worth your while will be something you'll need to determine based upon your cost structure.
                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• BATMAN89
                  Mego obsessed!!!
                  • Jul 20, 2010

I would say female.
                  Just as long as the Mego female heads would fit on them.
                  Then, I would finally do a custom Power Girl, with those interchangeable chest sizes!
                  Heck, I might give 'em all big boobs just like in the comics!
                  Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                  My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by BATMAN89
                    I would say female.
                    Just as long as the Mego female heads would fit on them.
                    Then, I would finally do a custom Power Girl, with those interchangeable chest sizes!
                    Heck, I might give 'em all big boobs just like in the comics!
                    The Mego female heads won't fit this body. When it's initially released people are going to have to be creative with the head that comes with the body.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by boss
                      In the long term you'll sell many more male bodies. However, there's probably more pent up demand in the short term for the female . Whether that's enough to make it worth your while will be something you'll need to determine based upon your cost structure.
                      I want to second what Boss said. I really would love to have the female body. I have so many female characters that would look great with this body. However, I do far more male customs than female, so in the long run I would use more of the male bodies for sure! (Based on what I have seen, I am wanting to use the Zica bodies as my exclusive custom body - they are simply fantastic looking!!!) I am also going to say that I am running low on my stock of both male and female bodies, so hurry up already!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Female, you'd have the market cornered for actual good mego scale female bodies.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

Especially with only two other choices on the market: namely Doc's female body, and CTVT's.

Doc's got some good merchandise; really good quality as to the plastic, and construction.

CTVT, is cheap (or should that be cheep?) junk that splits, breaks and chips.

Castaway has never made any (and they never answered my question as to whether or not they were going to make one).

So, you are the best bet for an alternative female body.

We all know your stuff is high quality, in the materials and construction. Your prices are more than reasonable, and even with the increase for the packaging, it isn't going to be TOO hard on the pocketbook.

(I have a jar full of quarters that can go to buying these girlies with no problem. Although I will deposit them in my checking account beforehand.)

I know that I have been a pain in the patoot about this; a real BIG pain at that, but I really, REALLY believe in this product, and want to see it succeed.

Well, that and get my greedy paws on it.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• jquest
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 19, 2007

I would vote for the MALE body!

Comment

• bobws
                              Permanent Member
                              • Feb 13, 2008

Female all the way. While Doc's are nice and i use canon fodder from the mego lines, we really need a female figure who can show off her belly without seeing the ball there in the middle. Too many modern characters show off thier mid-riffs and that ball doesn't look good. and we need the varied breast sizes as well.
                              "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
                                Especially with only two other choices on the market: namely Doc's female body, and CTVT's.

Doc's got some good merchandise; really good quality as to the plastic, and construction.

CTVT, is cheap (or should that be cheep?) junk that splits, breaks and chips.

Castaway has never made any (and they never answered my question as to whether or not they were going to make one).

So, you are the best bet for an alternative female body.

We all know your stuff is high quality, in the materials and construction. Your prices are more than reasonable, and even with the increase for the packaging, it isn't going to be TOO hard on the pocketbook.

(I have a jar full of quarters that can go to buying these girlies with no problem. Although I will deposit them in my checking account beforehand.)

I know that I have been a pain in the patoot about this; a real BIG pain at that, but I really, REALLY believe in this product, and want to see it succeed.

Well, that and get my greedy paws on it.
                                Given that both doc's and CTVT's are repros of the sucktacular Mego figure, ZICA would be the only alternative to that terrible design.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎