Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Never thought Derpy would get a mass market play line release. After I missed the comic con one, I broke down and got the Funko vinyl one. I wonder if she will actually be called Derpy on the package?

Picked up Sunset Shimmer about a month ago at TRU. Haven't seen the masked set anywhere else yet.

Still no Big Mac figure in the play line. That's a real bummer.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Was just over to Entertainment Earth's website. They've got something called "muffin figures" for pre-order. Derpy is the first one being offered,of course.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        Was just over to Entertainment Earth's website. They've got something called "muffin figures" for pre-order. Derpy is the first one being offered,of course.
        Never seen those before. Those are a bit peculiar. But, I guess Pinkie Pie's Cupcakes song has turned into kind of a meme. I wonder if it's because of that?

Cupcakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs&feature=related

BTW: Be careful when looking for MLP youtube vids. People have made a lot of creepy stuff.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
          Career Member
          • Jun 18, 2007

I never picked up TRU's deluxe white Celestia, because wing covers, but the SDCC/TRU deluxe Nightmare Moon looks nifty.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

Received some cool pony merch this past week, including 4th Dimension's Twilight Sparkle plush! Can't wait for the rest of the mane six from 4DE.

Comment

• Ssylyss
              Museum Patron
              • Jan 16, 2008

Good looking lot, I still need to pick up the 4DE plush. That elements of harmony book is fantastic, lots of great info, concept sketches, and best of all the words to all the songs.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

Giving this a bump because of all of the new stuff. There are now MLP Beanie Babies. They only have Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie right now. Toys R Us will have an exclusive of Pinkie Pie for Chinese New Year out next month.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                  There are now MLP Beanie Babies. They only have Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie right now. .
                  There's also a Twilight Sparkle out now. I've also seen pics of Fluttershy, Rarity, Apple Jack and Princess Twilight Sparkle. But don't think they are out yet.

This reminds me, I've been meaning to pick up a Pinkie Pie. Saw her around Halloween at Walgreens.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

Yeah,I was going by what's on Ty's website for sale.

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

If the show centred on this character, and they made Pony versions of all 13 Doctors, I'd totally be going to Brony Con next year.

Buy My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Dr. Whooves Vinyl Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Was at Walgreens yesterday. For the Pony Beanies,they had 1 Rainbow Dash, something like 2 or 3 Pinkie Pies and something like 7 Twilight Sparkles.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎