Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When are we going to get Battlestar Galactica?

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    i admit,as much as i want starbuck i passed on it because of the android sister included.Now i will go ahead and pre-order on bbts.
    FYI - these will be first available at San Diego Comic-Con, then Entertainment Earth will ship them before anyone else.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    I've given my best cry and they're not biting... How about a little sip? Could you be persuaded then BBP?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...SammysrumI.jpg
    Not ready yet.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Hi, All! New to the boards, but not a new Mego Collector....

I started collecting in first grade, so that would be in 1973. Collecting the World's Greatest Superheroes at the local TG&Y and Planet of the Apes and Action Jackson via Sears Catalog mailorder...

Having said all that, I am THRILLED by the upcoming release of Classic (read: the ONLY TRUE) Battlestar Galactica figures, Mego style. The 3 3/4 Mattel BG figures were so poorly done with little paint detail and some hardly resembling their real-life counterparts, such as the Ovion and Lucifer. Then Majestic Toys release of the 12" sized figures were so cool, but then Majestic folded, the line was picked up (and then subsequently cancelled after an Athena, Cain, Boomer tease) by Amok Time Toys.

It will be greatness to finally get to collect affordable, 8-inch sized figures for a long-time Mego/BG fan. Can't wait!

Images
    ^^^ I understand. I gave it my best! These are going to rock. On a separate note, will the SMDM prototypes have the sound chip in them for preview or will we need to wait until they hit production?
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    ^^^ I understand. I gave it my best! These are going to rock. On a separate note, will the SMDM prototypes have the sound chip in them for preview or will we need to wait until they hit production?
    Thank you! For SMDM, no characters will have sound chips inside the figures, but some characters will include a sound accessory.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    Thank you! For SMDM, no characters will have sound chips inside the figures, but some characters will include a sound accessory.
    I'm happy to hear that, since I'm not big on sound features myself. The only exception I could think to make would be if some concept bootleg existed of the Blade Runner pistol that had, maybe, the sounds of multiple shots being fired followed by "Freeze!" or something.

It would be important to be in that order.

Otherwise I'm very happy for more BBP stuff!
    Looking for Tong body style LHT/Australian release Ninjas of any color, and here's :::My Expansive Wants List::: WARNING: I am medical malady boy, and have recently proven to be chronic iffy-to-negligible-trader-response-guy. Like After School Special worthy. This is my self-imposed Scarlet Letter.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'll be very happy when 8" BSG figs comes out! Will buying a complete set of 'em.
    My Good Traders List: Buy/Sell/Trade
    Visit my new Facebook! www.facebook.com/GeneralApeGuy
    This is my TOP favorite Planet of the Apes Collection!

Images
    Any word that BBP can tell us about any possible Cylon army building scenarios for us to order?

for a moment at EE they had a deal for,i think 5 cylon figures 1-battle damaged 1-stealth 1.gold leader ,and i think it was 2 cylon soldiers ,the same that will come with apollo,it had said sold out ,then the ad was removed ,i think the price was for 89.99,they must be changing the ad ,and price ,but it was there when i looked at their mego stuff on thursday