Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to get Battlestar Galactica?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BifBangPow! JLabs
    Career Member
    • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    i admit,as much as i want starbuck i passed on it because of the android sister included.Now i will go ahead and pre-order on bbts.
    FYI - these will be first available at San Diego Comic-Con, then Entertainment Earth will ship them before anyone else.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
      Career Member
      • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
      I've given my best cry and they're not biting... How about a little sip? Could you be persuaded then BBP?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...SammysrumI.jpg
      Not ready yet.
      Co-founder, BifBangPow!
      bifbangpow.com
      twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• SWCWorld
        Museum Patron
        • Aug 10, 2011

Hi, All! New to the boards, but not a new Mego Collector....

I started collecting in first grade, so that would be in 1973. Collecting the World's Greatest Superheroes at the local TG&Y and Planet of the Apes and Action Jackson via Sears Catalog mailorder...

Having said all that, I am THRILLED by the upcoming release of Classic (read: the ONLY TRUE) Battlestar Galactica figures, Mego style. The 3 3/4 Mattel BG figures were so poorly done with little paint detail and some hardly resembling their real-life counterparts, such as the Ovion and Lucifer. Then Majestic Toys release of the 12" sized figures were so cool, but then Majestic folded, the line was picked up (and then subsequently cancelled after an Athena, Cain, Boomer tease) by Amok Time Toys.

It will be greatness to finally get to collect affordable, 8-inch sized figures for a long-time Mego/BG fan. Can't wait!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I understand. I gave it my best! These are going to rock. On a separate note, will the SMDM prototypes have the sound chip in them for preview or will we need to wait until they hit production?

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
            Career Member
            • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
            ^^^ I understand. I gave it my best! These are going to rock. On a separate note, will the SMDM prototypes have the sound chip in them for preview or will we need to wait until they hit production?
            Thank you! For SMDM, no characters will have sound chips inside the figures, but some characters will include a sound accessory.
            Co-founder, BifBangPow!
            bifbangpow.com
            twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• Tothiro
              Kitten Mittens
              • Aug 28, 2008

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
              Thank you! For SMDM, no characters will have sound chips inside the figures, but some characters will include a sound accessory.
              I'm happy to hear that, since I'm not big on sound features myself. The only exception I could think to make would be if some concept bootleg existed of the Blade Runner pistol that had, maybe, the sounds of multiple shots being fired followed by "Freeze!" or something.

It would be important to be in that order.

Otherwise I'm very happy for more BBP stuff!

Comment

• Mr Mego
                Love to play with Megos
                • Oct 19, 2003

Yeah, I'll be very happy when 8" BSG figs comes out! Will buying a complete set of 'em.
                Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                  To Fear is Not Logical...
                  • Feb 17, 2008

Any word that BBP can tell us about any possible Cylon army building scenarios for us to order?
                  It's all good!

Comment

• tllgn
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 6, 2010

for a moment at EE they had a deal for,i think 5 cylon figures 1-battle damaged 1-stealth 1.gold leader ,and i think it was 2 cylon soldiers ,the same that will come with apollo,it had said sold out ,then the ad was removed ,i think the price was for 89.99,they must be changing the ad ,and price ,but it was there when i looked at their mego stuff on thursday

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎