Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Thread: Epic Mickey 2 trailer

Images

Epic Mickey 2 trailer

Long rumored and now finally official. Uncooperative camera aside, I really liked the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBRKRrPPA4c

Edit: Pause it at 27 seconds in. Is that Vincent from Black Hole!? A Black Hole level would be so cool!
    Last edited by Werewolf; Mar 23, '12 at 10:11 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Damn, that sure looks like VINCent to me. And this one is going to be available on the PS3 and 360 too. And a playable Oswald the Rabbit too. Nice!
    Last edited by cjefferys; Mar 24, '12 at 5:06 PM.

Images
    I'm excited for the PS3 and XBOX versions too. Looking forward to being able to play the game with dual analog control.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...