Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loose Popys!

Images
    How hard would it be to get a foreign licencing like this??? I would love to have any of the Ultraman figures! And while whomever is at it... A Jet Jaguar from Godzilla would be AWESOMEEE!!!!
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Images
    [QUOTE=samurainoir;892403]nice score for whomever got them.

Thats what i thought when i bought these,BUT unfortunately for me i never recieved them.I waited a little over a month since they were coming from Japan and the seller had free shipping before even contacting the seller.I figured he was shipping the cheapest way possible.I contacted the seller and got no reply back from him for 4 days.I opened an item not recieved case and then he contacts me saying that he had been out of town and had just now been able to check the tracking number. He then told me that he had made a mistake and had shipped these figures to the "wrong buyer" and would contact that person to see if he could ship them to me. I contacted him the next day and he said he had contacted this person and given him my address and he was sending the figures to me. I wait almost 2 weeks,no figures arrive,so i contact him again.He then says this buyer had requested a robot figure from him to cover the cost of him shipping them to me and he shipped that figure already,so he would contact this person and see if he had shipped them yet. A day later he contacts me and says this person said he shipped them yesterday,which was May 15th and that i should have them in two days. I'm very happy to hear this,i'm finally going to get these figures ive waited so long for. Thursday comes and goes with no figures,the seller contacts me Friday and asks if i have recieved them yet. I tell him no and ask how this person shipped and if he provided a tracking number.He responds a couple days later,saying he said he shipped Priority mail,but no tracking number and i should have recieved them already. At this point i really knew they weren't coming but decided to wait until today before escalating the case,to at least get my money back. Somebody is lying,maybe the seller,i dont know.Was there ever a "wrong buyer"?or did someone make him a better offer and the seller was just stringing me along hoping i would forget to escalate the case? I know the time for leaving feedback has expired so maybe that was the plan. Or was the "wrong buyer" the liar,taking the seller for an additional figure plus keeping the two mistakenly sent to him. I doubt i'll ever know the truth,i'm very disappointed,i was looking forward to adding these figures to my collection and maybe someone that reads this can avoid a similiar situation.I know i learned some lessons from it and will handle things differently in the future.

Images
    Wow, what a mess, sorry to hear.

Images
    Yow! That WAS a mess. Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully toy karma will shine its light on you soon.
    Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Type Two View Post
    Yow! That WAS a mess. Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully toy karma will shine its light on you soon.
    After almost 3 months since i bought these,Toy Karma has shined on me.I went to my P.O. tonight to mail a letter and get the mail from my P.O. Box and there was a key to the larger parcel box in my box. I was a little perplexed because i have been getting all my packages sent to my street address for over six months.I opened the box and as soon as i saw the address,i knew what it was.Yep,unbelivably the Popys had been sitting at my P.O. for probably a month.The Ebay shipping details had my street address listed and i even asked the seller what address he was having the "wrong buyer" send them to.He screwed up once,so i wanted to verify that he didn't do it again.I never got a response to that question,only saying that there was no tracking #,which after getting the package,there was a tracking#.Two key pieces of info i never got an answer on and it would have only taken an answer to either one to save both him and myself a big headache.I contacted the seller to pay him for the figures AGAIN,since my money was refunded.It was a Mess that finally ended in a way that i would have never thought.I'am stoked that they finally made it home.

6. WOW! That's so great to hear!!!

These robot heroes have traveled far and loooooooong to be with you! Tell the CIPSAs and the Ledys to whoop it up! Brick, grab another case of Coors. Dinah, put on your dancing shoes. Kraig, grab your camera and a playset and do us up a photo celebration, buddy!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nayrbgo View Post
    WOW! That's so great to hear!!!

These robot heroes have traveled far and loooooooong to be with you! Tell the CIPSAs and the Ledys to whoop it up! Brick, grab another case of Coors. Dinah, put on your dancing shoes. Kraig, grab your camera and a playset and do us up a photo celebration, buddy!!!!

Oh yeah,there will be pictures.