Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Justice Society Displayset WIP

Awesome! I can wait to see the finished product And of course, a bunch of Mego figures hanging out at JSA HQ

Images
    Fingers crossed this will finally be finished this weekend
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Although I don't have any custom JSAer, if I did, that would be the only displayset for them. The attention to detail is amazing. With all the fantastic images you used, it's the Wally Wood, Grundy image from the 76' DC calender, that jumped out at me. Thanks.

Images
    We might have to look into getting this.
    jsa-1.jpg
    WANTED: CTVT Fonzi mechanic's overalls.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Images
    This is really superb--I like it so much!

I'm not sure why, but I teared up looking it over.

Just a powerful wave of nostalgia, I guess.

.Thanks Anthony for all the TLC you put into it
    WANTED: RM Robin & P. Parker heads; Batman "waffle" gloves; mint Wolfman tights; Knights', Blackbeard & Conan swords; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; T1 GGoblin body (in good shape but can restring); POTA Soldier Ape minty bandolier; POTA T2 tan (chimp/orang) bodies/hands; POTA Stallion complete set of tack; Scarecrow diploma; Fighting Furies Spanish & Buccaneer outfits & MIB Hook.

6. I’m new to this particular hobby but WOW that is some crazy detail work. At some point I’d love to be able to make that kinda thing will you be posting a “how to” at some point? Either way incredible work all around.
    Currently looking for a the following Mego’s (Original parts only if possible). Mego Robin, Shazam, Soldier Ape (blue jacket), Aquaman & Joker. Mego Batman original gloves, boots, & Spock’s blue tricorder.

That is totally awesome. OMG the JSA lives. The Earth-2 version IS and ALWAYS will be the best. Love the Marvel Family picture also.
    the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

I would love to have that for my collection. Superb!!