Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

I wish they'd get the black Pirate/Klingon boots back.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 3, 2007

I checked CTVT a few days ago. I was planning on restocking me some 6" and (Maybe) 5" bodies. In hopes of starting some Teen Titan customs and such. As of late you can only get Lion Rock Caucasian bodies clothed. Which elevated the price to $10. That messes with my budget. I could deal with $5-6 but 10 bucks is far out of my price range for the number of bodies I need.
      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Mego Magyar
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 17, 2011

I think you were looking at the clothed figures, the nude 5 & 6 inch figures are $6. & $8. - still to much. Also they only have the nude 6 inch size in brown. http://www.classictvtoys.com/5and6inchbodies.aspx

Comment

• johnmiic
          Adrift
          • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by boss
          If I was them, I'd be thrilled that I finally sold through a lot of that stuff.
          I think that is probably the truth man.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by magyar1964
            I think you were looking at the clothed figures, the nude 5 & 6 inch figures are $6. & $8. - still to much. Also they only have the nude 6 inch size in brown. http://www.classictvtoys.com/5and6inchbodies.aspx
            I looked at both. For my needs I was going for Caucasian male lion rock bodies. You can only get them now in that Bud Bundy get up
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Mego Magyar
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
              I looked at both. For my needs I was going for Caucasian male lion rock bodies. You can only get them now in that Bud Bundy get up
              Don't know if you know it or not but the CTVT 6" Bud Bundy is quite a bit smaller then a Lion Rock - a good 1/4 inch, maybe a little more.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                Persistent Member
                • Oct 3, 2007

Awe crap......
                MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jan 17, 2011

Here are a couple of pics to compare size. Robin is a Lion Rock & Billy Batson is a Bud Bundy. I should also mention that the Bud Bundy head was the BIGGEST head I've ever seen, even from CTVT. It was HUGE.

Last edited by Mego Magyar; Mar 28, '12, 2:29 PM.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

Looks like they got the black Pirate/Klingon boots back. The down side is the price went up. So maybe later on they'll get the other stuff back too.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      Megoholic RocketScientist
                      • Oct 23, 2007

I do not recall seeing their acrylic display cases for the carded figures lately. Either maybe I over looked them or they no longer stock them any more.
                      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I emailed them about the Lion Rock caucasians and they said they have no plans to restock them.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                          Megoholic RocketScientist
                          • Oct 23, 2007

I would imagine that after they obtained the KISS licensing it set them back a bit. Therefore, restocking any out of stock items may be a while now depending on the success of the new KISS figures. I certainly hope that they do well with them.
                          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                            galactic yo-yo
                            • Apr 6, 2006

Don't know about older stuff but they've got new stuff on there. Saw they now carry 8" scale boxing gloves.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎