X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

Really great looking selection of customs so far.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
      Formerly known as Del
      • Dec 12, 2004

Derek, you need to make a Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy to go with the other monsters!
      Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
      https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
      http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

Okay, finally I have something to show. My first plan, which Austin donated a head for, didn't work out as I'd hoped. The character gave me fits so I'll have to shelve that project for a future date. I'll still offer it up for auction style for the Museum's benefit, it's just not at a point where it needs to be.

On to plan B... Black Adam. He's one of my favorite comic characters and of course, being a raving Alex Ross fanboy, I went Ross style on the figure and cardback. I know RA did their own Black Adam(I'm still looking for one), but I'm hoping a few here will dig this version too.

After much introspection and soul searching, I've decided to do a go forward with a pick a figure this year as well. I ran into major complications with last year's figure, and I originally planned to pass on it for 2012. What I'd like to do is create a character with the winner. You and I will work on your own creation, your own character and I'll bring it to Mego life. I want you to have a custom that is uniquely yours. Of course I'll do an existing figure, but I think making something completely new would be more fun.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
          70's Era Pimp
          • Sep 7, 2011

Looks great!!

Comment

• TheBigToyAuction.com
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jun 1, 2011

Megomeet 2012 Custom Auction Catalog is now LIVE

We're looking forward to seeing everyone again in just one more week!

We hope to see many of you, but if you can't make it to the meet, or if you just want to get a sneak-peak at the Custom Auction, the gallery is now LIVE at TheBigToyAuction - Bid Live on the Action Figures, Modern Toys, and Collectibles YOU WANT!.

Once again, we will be streaming the Auction event LIVE from the meet, so you can listen in from home. You'll even have the chance to bid right from your computer and take home some of these amazing pieces.

Best of luck, and see you soon!
            Join us Live at our next live-Auction event! and bid on all your favorite toys! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Just one quick note - the Super Collector figure is included with the van. I was a little cryptic in the info I sent Chris.

Comment

• TheBigToyAuction.com
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jun 1, 2011

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                Just one quick note - the Super Collector figure is included with the van. I was a little cryptic in the info I sent Chris.
                Hey Steve,

No problem. We were planning on offering these two lots together anyway. We keep them as separate lots until then to increase exposure.

Getting excited about it!
                Join us Live at our next live-Auction event! and bid on all your favorite toys! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                  Moderation Engineer
                  • Aug 14, 2003

Me too - and I just got word of another item that is coming soon that people are going to love.

Comment

• Brue
                    User without title
                    • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by almitysufx
                    by the time the weekend is over I should have a card for him with a castaway clam shell. there are more pics in the finished customs section

http://i50.tinypic.com/30m5l5v.jpg
                    Argh! Now I have to bid on this (though I will most assuredly be outbid)

Comment

• kresge1
                      Museum_Bozo
                      • Jun 20, 2001

Where is the information on the bidding process?
                      Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• TheBigToyAuction.com
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jun 1, 2011

Originally posted by kresge1
                        Where is the information on the bidding process?
                        If you're planning on attending Megomeet, we'll go over everything there right before the auction.

If you can't make it, and would like to bid from home, you can do so through the link we've set up at TheBigToyAuction - Bid Live on the Action Figures, Modern Toys, and Collectibles YOU WANT!.

There you can click through the catalog, and if you see items you would like to bid on, you can click through and the system will give you more information on how to leave absentee bids, or how to bid LIVE with us on the day of the sale.

There are also buttons there to share on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word and help us raise even more money for the museum.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎