Thread: Resident Evil Action Figures

Resident Evil Action Figures

There are so many different from different companies released over the years in both North American and Asia.

Which are the best and worst?

I've noticed some of the Palisades figures are climbing in price, why is that?
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    Chris Redfield Figure - Resident Evil Code Veronica - Palisades - Dreamcast | eBay

Resident Evil Biohazard 3 Palisades The Nemesis Action Figure MOSC 1 | eBay

I've had figures from the Toy Biz, Palisades and NECA lines. Out of those three I'd say Palisades did the best job. This is probably why you're seeing a spike in those particular versions. Between Resident Evil Revelations doing extremely well and all of the hype that Operation Raccoon City and RE6 are getting, I can see why interest in the figures would be going up.

Hidden card contest for A tomlandmonster.com trading card of THE MUMMY!

What city stood in for RACCOON CITY in the second Resident Evil film, and what Landmark did they blow up at the end?

Bonus for anyone who is able to tell me where the last bridge out of Raccoon city leads to in real life, and another film shot there featuring an SCTV Alumnus.

Toronto was the city. City Hall was the landmark

DingDingDing.

Send me your address via PM, and I'll send you a set of the Tomlands.

Bonus question is still active... go look at a map of Toronto and it's bridges. 8)

6. Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    Bonus question is still active... go look at a map of Toronto and it's bridges. 8)
    I'll give it a shot.

The last bridge out of Raccoon City leads to Greek Town (in real life),
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding was filmed there with SCTV Alumnus
    Andrea Martin (as Aunt Voula).

Thanks for the contests!
    Bond

Palisades figures are definitely the best sculpted and are full of playability. They were also only sold at comic stores and places like Electronics boutique. So they are a bit rarer than the other toy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post
    I'll give it a shot.

The last bridge out of Raccoon City leads to Greek Town (in real life),
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding was filmed there with SCTV Alumnus
    Andrea Martin (as Aunt Voula).

Thanks for the contests!
    Bond
    well played bond. pm me your addy.