Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Buck Rogers DST Deal, It's Official!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnes View Post
    Sooooooooo kool. Sorry for asking a dumb question, but I'm not really familar with any of these business type issues. Can DST make anything(size) they want from BR now? Or because they gernerally make 8" figures that's what will be expected. Congrats man, I'm sure that's a huge weight lifted off your shoulders.
    Based on what little I know I think they have plans for other merchandise but I can't say for sure what it is. I'd say the property will most likely get the Mini-Mates treatment at some point.

2. Any indication from DST, as to when they will make the figures available again?
    Have you already handed over your inventory stock over to them?
    I'm wondering, if they will dismantle the old packages and repack the existing Buck and Tiger Man figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Mefiboschet View Post
    Any indication from DST, as to when they will make the figures available again?
    Have you already handed over your inventory stock over to them?
    I'm wondering, if they will dismantle the old packages and repack the existing Buck and Tiger Man figures?
    I don't have a clue when they'll make the figures available again and they have yet to take possession of the remaining inventory. They've paid me for it, but they definitely don't seem to be in a big hurry to get it. Just guessing I feel like they will probably repackage Buck and Tiger Man.

I hope you got paid for this stuff, it would suck if your stuck with all that merchandise and no way to get rid of it.
    JediJaida

Images
    yes, craig's been paid already.

Quote Originally Posted by starsky View Post
    yes, craig's been paid already.
    I think she meant with storage fees. Maybe he can charge them rent to hurry production and release schedules along?
    Looking for Tong body style LHT/Australian release Ninjas of any color, and here's :::My Expansive Wants List::: WARNING: I am medical malady boy, and have recently proven to be chronic iffy-to-negligible-trader-response-guy. Like After School Special worthy. This is my self-imposed Scarlet Letter.

Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    I don't have a clue when they'll make the figures available again and they have yet to take possession of the remaining inventory. They've paid me for it, but they definitely don't seem to be in a big hurry to get it. Just guessing I feel like they will probably repackage Buck and Tiger Man.
    I'd think they'd just sticker over the logo and perhaps sticker a plastic hang tag on the back. The labour involved in repackaging them can't possibly cost out, especially with the extra hands. Do you mind giving a ballpark on the quantity of pieces we're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    I hope you got paid for this stuff, it would suck if your stuck with all that merchandise and no way to get rid of it.
    I've already been paid so no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tothiro View Post
    I think she meant with storage fees. Maybe he can charge them rent to hurry production and release schedules along?
    Sounds like a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by darkmonkeygod View Post
    I'd think they'd just sticker over the logo and perhaps sticker a plastic hang tag on the back. The labour involved in repackaging them can't possibly cost out, especially with the extra hands. Do you mind giving a ballpark on the quantity of pieces we're talking about?
    Sorry but I can't give those numbers out. As for the packaging, I feel like they'll put the figures on blister cards just to stay consistent with the other 8" figure lines they've released.

I can't think of any reason why they haven't asked for delivery.

Why on earth would they leave the stuff that they paid for to moulder in the warehouse?
    JediJaida

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    I can't think of any reason why they haven't asked for delivery.

Why on earth would they leave the stuff that they paid for to moulder in the warehouse?
    The DS rep must have worked for Mattel.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.