• Show
Clear All
  • 71roadrunner340
    Museum Patron
    • Dec 29, 2011

Joker outfit question

Hi everyone, take a look at the joker outfit in this auction:
    Mego Fist Fighter Joker | eBay

My fist fighting Joker is doing the same thing around the neck line, too low and showing the torso. Is this indicative of fist fighting Jokers? Do all of the outfits do this? Thanks
    Ken
  • Brad
    Batman Fanatic
    • Aug 20, 2010

I did a quick search and the pictures that I looked at do not appear to show this type of flaw. I don't own any FF figures so I am not sure if this is common or not.

FF Joker images
    "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

The First FF made used the regular Joker outfit, as the figures are a bit taller, then the outfits patterns were redesigned a bit larger for them, like the belts on Robins,..that had to be redone a bit longer.

Comment

• mikeoz
        Mego Maker
        • Mar 9, 2007

The suit on the ff joker I have goes up to the neck. The one in the picture looks stretched out.
        Looking for:
        Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• 71roadrunner340
          Museum Patron
          • Dec 29, 2011

Originally posted by captact
          The First FF made used the regular Joker outfit, as the figures are a bit taller, then the outfits patterns were redesigned a bit larger for them, like the belts on Robins,..that had to be redone a bit longer.
          That makes sense, thanks. It really bothers me as it is, but will probably be difficult to find the outfit made for the FF figure. Guess i will start looking
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎