Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Urban Safari Hunting Hauls (Garage Sale, Thrift Stores, Craigs, Rummage...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theantiquetiger
    Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
    • Nov 12, 2005

Where did you find all the Transformer stuff and what did to pay for it? You may have the find of the year.
    sigpic

Comment

• RickD
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 31, 2011

I got one great deal on all of it! This was a great morning

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

I had some luck today:

The Joes are from a few weeks ago

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

The hammer strikes!
          Nice batch for ninety cents.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
            • Jan 22, 2008

-Picked up an absolutely massive lot of megablok Pirates of the Caribbean/Pyrates/Dragons & Knights sets loose (tons of mini figs and dragons and sea monsters, ships, playsets). It's no Lego Star Wars, but a deal for $10 as there's tons of little ones in the family going through pirates and dragons phases.

-Lot of Speak and Spell, Speak and Read, Speak and Math (All Working), seems these has become popular on eBay as people are mod-ing them for weird electro sounds. $3 each. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-SBQNT-P0

-Some Harry Potter boxed Lego sets from 2001 for $5

-More loose Lego (cowboys, dragon and knights, polar expedition and tons of actual block pieces, about 10 pounds), didn't realize I'd picked up so much Lego until typing this out. $4 for a big bag of it.

-Some kind of rare Sailor Moon clock that's sold for $100 on ebay. Works. $3 Also a big lot of Sailor Moon party supplies for $2

-A lot of carded Dragonball Z figures off of Kajiji for a few bucks.

-A boxed Baron Karza and a box of Starcom spaceships and figures. Only paid $50 for the lot and sold the Starcom for $112.

-Some Holt Howard (50's ceramic) Christmas candleholders that I bought for $2 and sold for $40.

-A Strawberry Shortcake table lamp I bought for $6 and sold for $50.

-Probably a ton more little things. Some jem dolls, some Monster High dolls, assorted cartoon bed sheets, t-shirts etc

Comment

• Figuremod73
              That 80's guy
              • Jul 27, 2011

Nice Transformers haul. Many of them look (near) or complete.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                • Jan 22, 2008

Well Splitty, I think it's time for a 2013 Urban Safari Hunting Hauls (Garage Sale, Thrift Stores, Craigs, Rummage...) thread.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎