X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

WWE Elimination Chamber

Heading out to the Elimination Chamber this morning. Spending the weekend in Milwaukee. A buddy of mine got us front row tickets. We are next to the ramp where the wrestlers come out. I will be posting some pics when I get back.
  • The4thDoctor
    Travelling thru time
    • Nov 2, 2011

AWESOME Chris!!! You have a really good time, you hear!!! We wanna see you throwing mego's into the ring,BTW...."This just in..Randy Orton,the Viper, was recently sent to hospital in a doll related injury...It appears an overanxious fan at ringside sitting by the ramp threw and lodged a Brick Mantooth action figure in Mr. Orton's rectum causing the match to be postponed..The fan,Toyman_Chris has been charged with aggravated doll assault and rectum lodging..hehe...Sorry Chris, i hadda....LOL..Have a good one buddy!!!!!
    Last edited by The4thDoctor; Feb 18, '12, 10:16 AM. Reason: cause
    sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
    Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
    Vintage Cheron
    Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
    SMDM right leg/pair socks
    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

Not even gonna lie, if there was ever a guy I would shove a MEGO up their arse it would be Randy. I have been around the wrestling business for the past 15 years. Did some promoting and quite a few signings. Ken Anderson is from my area and I was there when he got his start. No big deal. Just a lot of history there. Orton got my boy fired from WWE. More or less stabbed Ken in the back with that "he coulda seriously hurt me in the ring" crap a few years back. Don't get me wrong, Ken is pretty happy with TNA and the independent circuit. He was one of the first guys when Hogan took over to get a guaranteed contract and he gets to book his own independent gigs as well. Mo Money!

Still hate Orton though. Hornswoggle owes me $100.00 bucks too, and he changed his phone number to dodge me. His real name is Dillon and he used to wrestle at my shows. LOL.

For those who may be interested, I will try to dig up some old pics of me with some of the guys I have met/worked with over the years.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
        70's Era Pimp
        • Sep 7, 2011

My kid with Piper. Gosh, this was from 2002.

Me with "Demolition Of Doom"/"Road Warriors" Hawk and Animal. Same show. Actually, these were taking about 6 months before Mike (Hawk) died. So yeah, February of 2002 is about right.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
          70's Era Pimp
          • Sep 7, 2011

Haha....this one is of me with Austin Aries. We used him on a show and I also booked him for a limited signing. We did a run of 75. He had just gotten his first run in TNA as Austin Star. Then got himself fired cause he is an idiot that doesn't know when to shut up. This was the only signing I ever lost money on. Yay me. LOL

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
            70's Era Pimp
            • Sep 7, 2011

Jim Cornette.....Money! and this guy has stories......my God.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
              70's Era Pimp
              • Sep 7, 2011

Last one for now, then I gotta run....

My signing with Samoa Joe was my last. Joe is a very soft spoken great guy to deal with.

I had booked Traci Brooks about 3 years ago and she stood me up....she was in the hospital. She signed 200 Photos for free. LOL. although I lost the money on the flight I booked. Grrrrr.

Ya know. If there are any wrestling fans who actually want one, I will be glad to send a free Traci Brooks signed photo (just pay me for shipping fees). Hit me up!

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                Travelling thru time
                • Nov 2, 2011

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                Not even gonna lie, if there was ever a guy I would shove a MEGO up their arse it would be Randy. I have been around the wrestling business for the past 15 years. Did some promoting and quite a few signings. Ken Anderson is from my area and I was there when he got his start. No big deal. Just a lot of history there. Orton got my boy fired from WWE. More or less stabbed Ken in the back with that "he coulda seriously hurt me in the ring" crap a few years back. Don't get me wrong, Ken is pretty happy with TNA and the independent circuit. He was one of the first guys when Hogan took over to get a guaranteed contract and he gets to book his own independent gigs as well. Mo Money!

Still hate Orton though. Hornswoggle owes me $100.00 bucks too, and he changed his phone number to dodge me. His real name is Dillon and he used to wrestle at my shows. LOL.

For those who may be interested, I will try to dig up some old pics of me with some of the guys I have met/worked with over the years.
                Sure Chris, pics will be kool!! I'm a big wrestling fan, going back to the '80's...Never cared for Orton either, his Daddy though,yup....I just guessed you would not like'm...good guess, i guess!! I never watch Impact, usually too busy with my guitar or painting....I didn't know 'bout your wrestling past buddy....Hold up a sign when your seated....Bye (PS, wife thinks you're shooting blanks!!heh) Wait, i like Dillon, little bugger...
                Vintage Cheron
                Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                  Travelling thru time
                  • Nov 2, 2011

Who's Traci Brooks?? I'm drawing a blank here....Nice pics BTW, i'm a HUGE Piper fan....He's done good for himself...and still sad 'bout the Warriors..
                  Vintage Cheron
                  Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                    Travelling thru time
                    • Nov 2, 2011

Hey Chris, the wife apologizes,hehe...She want to know if you have any Calloway items(Taker)?? She's a HUGE 'Taker fan...
                    Last edited by The4thDoctor; Feb 18, '12, 10:36 AM.
                    Vintage Cheron
                    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                      • Jan 22, 2008

Jim Cornette.....Money! and this guy has stories......my God.
                      My friends and I used to buy ECW and Shoot interview tapes from Rob Feinstein aka RF Video back in the early to mid 90's. One of my favorite shoots of all time was with Jim Cornette. He's just one of those guys that truly loves, and lives, the old school business of pro wrasslin'. I'm pretty sure he has several thousand hours worth of stories to tell, and every one will be funny as hell.

Comment

• domino
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 16, 2007

Cool pics. I hope you have a great time at the EC. The Raw chamber match should be pretty good.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                          OH JES!!
                          • Jul 21, 2005

Man cool Pics Chris!!! you'll see there's a whole bunch of us here on the boards that LOVE wrasslin' many who love different eras of it.

My Kid got to meet Mr.Anderson last summer and I have nothing but high praise he was a classy act who went out of his way to talk to my kid.....

I'll be watching tomorrow so get a Card with your name or something so we can see you ......lol

Have fun!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                            70's Era Pimp
                            • Sep 7, 2011

I wish i had thought of making a MEGO sign of some sort. I wasnt thinking. When i get home i will post more pictures. I am glad there are some wrasslin fans here. ;-)

Wayne, did you and your wife doubt my wrestling background/history?? Ouch.

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                              Travelling thru time
                              • Nov 2, 2011

I wish i had thought of making a MEGO sign of some sort. I wasnt thinking. When i get home i will post more pictures. I am glad there are some wrasslin fans here. ;-)

Wayne, did you and your wife doubt my wrestling background/history?? Ouch.
                              Me, HELL NO!! I've no reason not to believe you...I think it's kool....She was a little skeptical, but that's Star.....that's why i love'R..She's a HUGE Taker fan too... WWF and Vince came round here to Welland in the day alot, Welland Arena..Hogan,Savage,Andre...Good times man...
                              Vintage Cheron
                              Mego Green Goblin

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎