• Show
Clear All
  • Chris
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    I need to call in soon.

Chris
    Hellz, yeah! I waited the whole podcast for you and MIB41.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Just finished the first half... you guys have great chemistry, the dialog between the three of you seem to flow effortlessly and is really enjoyable to listen to. Being that this is the first podcast I've been able to catch since the second one, you guys have really 'tuned up' your presentation. So outside of simply appreciating the content I really want to give you guys a nod for your production value was well. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

Thanks, guys!
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
          To Fear is Not Logical...
          • Feb 17, 2008

Great Pod cast guys!

Regarding the Android Sister, I happen to own a copy of the "Encyclopedia Galactica" (courtesy of my 1978 geek-i-ness). This book is so full of typos and made-up stuff that was never seen in any of the episodes. The girls are listed in the same entry as being from the planet Tucan also spelled like the bird, Toucan. For Brian, here is the entry he read oh so long ago:

From the book:
          "Tucan is a planet inhabited by intelligent humanoids who have long been friendly to the Colonial humans. The Tucana are a sophisticated people who export high technology throughout the galaxy. Several Tucana musicians have also gained great popularity in the Colonies. The Tucana are hermaphrodites, that is, each individual has the attributes of the two sexes. In fact they have two sets of eyes and two mouths, each controlled by a distinct part of the brain. In a very real sense, each Tucana is not one person, but two.

Picture caption: (which is what you remembered in the podcast) The Toucana's broad visual range protected their forest-dwelling ancestors from the large hostile predators of prehistoric Toucan"
          Pretty amazing copy for a character that was only in a bout 2 minutes of air time on the show!

Also, just to let Jason know, I vote Alan Oppenheimer for the number #1 displayed Rudy head in the packaging
          It's all good!

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Just finished listening to this. Fun topics. Enjoyed it. Thanks guys.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

Were the Android sisters a play on the Andrews sisters?
              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Brianne Elizabeth
                • Mar 17, 2011

I'm happy for everyone, and the mego stuff is still alive even in this economic mess, but; "Where's my Nurse Chapel, my No. 2, my Yeoman Rand? And I want a new Mego Trek Playset; maybe a box that unfolds into a planetscape with the Gallileo shuttle, some plastic "rock features", wierd aquarium type plant things, and a monster/alien creature...! More Mego TOS Trek please!?
                ~Brianne. (a girl who wants to explore strange new worlds with my toys).
                Kirk and Spock are good friends.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎