X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Painting over CastAWay boots

I was wondering if it's possible to paint over CastAWay boots to make them a shade darker?I want to do a Red Arrow and a Green Arrow custom but I want the boots to be a shade darker Red and Green.What's the best way to do this and what paints should I use?Thanks to everyone and I hope to get some help with this problem.
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Best product to use is Vinyl & Fabric spray paint sold in different brands like Dupli-color, SEM and Rust-Oleum. These can be found in stores like Advance Auto, Western Auto, O'Reily, Home Depot, etc. You paint with these and you'll get a factory made look. The big limitation is the offering of color you may find. I know for fact that GREEN is a tough color to get... If you come across with one, let me know...

Originally posted by dreddbatfan
    I was wondering if it's possible to paint over CastAWay boots to make them a shade darker?I want to do a Red Arrow and a Green Arrow custom but I want the boots to be a shade darker Red and Green.What's the best way to do this and what paints should I use?Thanks to everyone and I hope to get some help with this problem.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎