• madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

thanks for the photos

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Awesome photos! Question... Where is the knob to control the eyes in the cowl?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I think Keaton's mask, with his face sitting so far back in it, makes for the most life-like sculpt yet out of Hot Toys. You could literally fool someone into thinking it's a photograph of Keaton in the suit, and not a toy. Insane!!!

Now I REALLY want one!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I think Keaton's mask, with his face sitting so far back in it, makes for the most life-like sculpt yet out of Hot Toys. You could literally fool someone into thinking it's a photograph of Keaton in the suit, and not a toy. Insane!!!

Now I REALLY want one!

Chris
          Glad you liked it E2C. When I removed the lid covering the figure I could only say "Oh my God!"... Incredibly realistic indeed...

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
            Awesome photos! Question... Where is the knob to control the eyes in the cowl?
            Yo bro! I really hope that you have found the answers to most of your questions. As for the eyes system, here is what Michael Crawford had to say upon review of this figure:

"The PERS works pretty easily - the back of the head is held in place with a magnet. Pop it off and you'll find an itty bitty joystick. Move it side to side, up and down, and the eyes follow."

Please forgive me on the limited information provided but I mostly keep my figures in their boxes (MIB/MOC) and don't mess up with them (i.e. placing and posing cape, interchanging hands, using accessories, removing parts from it to reveal hidden mechanisms, etc. are a NO-NO in my book).

This is a great figure to acquire either for any personal collection or as an investment since I'm sure this figure value will sky rocket in the secondary market in no time....

Here is a link to Michael Crawford's Review of the Keaton Batman:
            http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011612a.htm

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

How does he Move ...., With all that Rubber ?.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Boywonder0
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                How does he Move ...., With all that Rubber ?.
                You are right BK! The rubber suit feels so thin that I didn't want to even pose him... This is only my second Hot Toys figure (first was Christopher Reeve Superman) so I can't speak for myself, but I have read in several forums that this rubber suit should be an improvement over previous rubber suits from Hot Toys in the sense that it will not "melt" / "Deteriorate"...

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Want to see some amazing shots? Click on this link below. This is from the Sideshow forum where everyone create sets for their figures and light them in dramatic ways. Just amazing work. When you get to the page just scroll down and you will see the shots. Just amazing.

1/6 Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs Pics - Page 739 - Sideshow Freaks

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                    Want to see some amazing shots? Click on this link below. This is from the Sideshow forum where everyone create sets for their figures and light them in dramatic ways. Just amazing work. When you get to the page just scroll down and you will see the shots. Just amazing.

1/6 Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs Pics - Page 739 - Sideshow Freaks
                    Those are some sweet shots of the figure! I love the magenta-esque lighting on it; really accents the black and yellow of the figure.

I'm afraid if I had an "articulated sculpture" of this quality, I'd have to crack it out of it's packaging just to get it into a really cool pose like some of those photos and then just put the whole thing (figure, diorama, etc) into a really good, airtight glass or acrylic display case....
                    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• starsky
                      veteran member
                      • Aug 26, 2007

how much is that batmobile going to sell for?

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by starsky
                        how much is that batmobile going to sell for?
                        $469.00 or $117.50 a month over a four month payment plan.

Here are the specs and some additional shots in the Sideshow thread. Very tempting.

1/6 Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs Pics - Sideshow Freaks

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Now I REALLY want one!

Chris
                          I agree...see hector! i'm not the only one who thinks that!
                          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

love it..can't wait to get mine
                            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• starsky
                              veteran member
                              • Aug 26, 2007

that batmobile is awesome. can't believe batteries not included at that price.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎