Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • generic
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 25, 2009

Wow, you did an excellent job on the restoration! Those look amazing!
    Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• David R
      • Sep 16, 2015

I have a set of Mego Popy cards that are MP1 to MP13 with checklists MPC1 to 3. I think they are dated 2012 and they include Superman and Batman. Are the cards in this post different ? I have not looked at my set in awhile. Will have to take them out soon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^ They are not different as far as I know, this is a resurrected thread.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megoapesnut
          The name says it all!
          • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by David R
          I have a set of Mego Popy cards that are MP1 to MP13 with checklists MPC1 to 3. I think they are dated 2012 and they include Superman and Batman. Are the cards in this post different ? I have not looked at my set in awhile. Will have to take them out soon.
          You have the full set

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Gorgeous!
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Ooh, I want a set!
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• monsterwax
                • Dec 9, 2007

I have MP 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Does anyone else have others available?

Comment

• megoapesnut
                  The name says it all!
                  • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by monsterwax
                  I have MP 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Does anyone else have others available?
                  I just got the full set reprinted. I will send you a set. I have your address

Comment

• toothaction
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                    I just got the full set reprinted. I will send you a set. I have your address
                    Sounds like Christmas is coming early!

It's borderline ridiculous how excited I am about the prospects of flipping through these little pieces of card-stock with my own hands.
                    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

Received my set this week and they are EXCELLENT! Now if only I could get my hands on some of the toys.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎