Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

thomas i want the batmobile come on bddy just do one more for me .

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
      MeGoing
      • May 14, 2003

I just sat and looked at all your customs again for a long time. They are so very beautiful...you have a right to be very proud Thomas.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Just stumbled uponm this. Man, I love this line, Thomas. Its an honor to have a small bit part in it.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Just stumbled uponm this. Man, I love this line, Thomas. Its an honor to have a small bit part in it.
          And it was an honor working with you too, as well as with all the other people that have helped me make this possible
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• nikejam25
            • Jun 29, 2007

I am a SUPER geek of the Batman tv show and those figures are absolutely gorgeous. I love the bat-rope and the bat-shield accessories. My favorite picture is of Adam West with the Kangol hat!!! Too Cool
            Dammit Jim!!! I'm a doctor not a forklift!!!

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

^^ Thanks, much appreciated
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• dreddbatfan
                Museum Super Collector
                • Oct 3, 2008

I love your Green Hornet and Kato figures and I've been wanting to make them.Can you tell me how you made the masks?What patterns did you use for the clothes?Any help would be greatly appreciated.I love your whole display and I wish I had them all and room to put them all,great job all the way.

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 9, 2008

I love those , That is cool as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks !!!!!!! Those Rock !!!!
                  In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by dreddbatfan
                    I love your Green Hornet and Kato figures and I've been wanting to make them.Can you tell me how you made the masks?What patterns did you use for the clothes?Any help would be greatly appreciated.I love your whole display and I wish I had them all and room to put them all,great job all the way.
                    GH's sculpt came with the mask, Kato is a Sulu head with a paper mask I made myself. Kato's jacket is an AHI apes jacket I dyed black. GH's jacket is one I had in my parts box I dyed green, don't know what line it's from

Comment

• trekercollecter
                      Museum Patron
                      • May 22, 2008

You are an artist my friend. What's next? TC

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Oh, still plenty more to do: Pinky Pinkston, ***** Cat, Zelda the Great, Minerva, Lola Lasagna, Dr. Cassandra, to name but a few characters. Also, the Batcopter, Batboat, Jokermobile and Catwomanmobile and finally finish the Batcycle

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

You ever thought of doing "What If" Batman 1966 figures? Supposedly Clint Eastwood was on tap for Two Face.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

I might consider that if and when I ever finish the real Batman 1966 crew

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

And a Don Knotts Scarecrow would be sweet.

Comment

• Meule
                                Verbose Member
                                • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                                And a Don Knotts Scarecrow would be sweet.
                                He sure looked the part with his long and slim head. Figuring out what they might's done costumewise is the hard part. It couldn't have looked too scary, that's most likely the reason Two-Face wasn't on the show. Altough there were rumors Clint Eastwood would've played that part.
                                They probably would've given Scarecrow raggedy clothes, but what about his mask?
                                Maybe he would've looked something like this?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎