Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmjlghrs
    • Oct 28, 2010

CTVT Space 1999 and Happy Days question

Did CTVT produce the Space 1999 and Happy Days figures with reclosable clamshells or bubble card that are damaged when opening?
  • Mego Magyar
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 17, 2011

They were bubble cards.
    I only have Space 1999 but some of them were barely attached and some were like superglue.

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

...I'd say poorly attached,..some of mines were missing the stun guns or comlinks...and had to reroot hair on The Companion (bald on the sides) and Raan (completely bald,..wig was sewn to the hat instead). But over all,..great looking heads and outfits (crummy bodies thou)! All you need is a Mego Koenig and a custom Dr. Russell and your set will be complete! Its what i did...

Comment

• livnxxxl
        Megoholic RocketScientist
        • Oct 23, 2007

Those are the earlier CTVT figures. That is why CTVT has them for such a cheap price. The bodies are generally crap on the older figures for the most part although it is a hit and miss.

Not long ago I took two differfent Space 1999 CTVT female figures from their packages and they were literally falling a part while I was just taking each of them out of the package.

The parts are good for customs. The figures themselves are great to look at if you do not take them out of the package and try to pose them and provided of course that they do not fall off the card on their own. Other wise you pretty much get what you pay for.
        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
          House of a thousand Megos
          • Aug 10, 2009

The Space 99 stuff makes for great custom fodder
          Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• johnmiic
            Adrift
            • Sep 6, 2002

There were some SP`99 figures in Mego-like boxes. I have 2 such figure boxes: Alan & Paul. They are a little worn now because I take my figures out. I don't buy or keep new Mego-likes in the packages.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎