View Poll Results: Who Made the Best Mego Like Figure?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • AHI

10 16.39%
  • Lincoln

3 4.92%
  • Tomland/Combex/Marx

3 4.92%
  • Mattel

3 4.92%
  • LJN

33 54.10%
  • Larami

0 0%
  • PACO

2 3.28%
  • Other, I'll list it below.

7 11.48%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who Made the Best Mego Like Figure?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Dang, I want that Police Girl.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Me too.
    JediJaida

I had some of those lines figures from the time.

Didn't finish.they we're ok.however I hated the color on the figures .to orange. .and the legs were stung weird.they would twist around.i use to.retie them the mego way.the likeness on some were ok some did not look at all like the actors.the vehicles were fantastic as we're their accessories.that were sold separately.si I would go with ljn.however wee win figures of the Bible series used teen Titans bodies.and those figures were great..the Bible greats series used ljn style bodies.although they we're good figures.they were still strung the same

As a fan of Popy, I'm going with them.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)