X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Dang, I want that Police Girl.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Me too.
      JediJaida

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

I had some of those lines figures from the time.

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

Didn't finish.they we're ok.however I hated the color on the figures .to orange. .and the legs were stung weird.they would twist around.i use to.retie them the mego way.the likeness on some were ok some did not look at all like the actors.the vehicles were fantastic as we're their accessories.that were sold separately.si I would go with ljn.however wee win figures of the Bible series used teen Titans bodies.and those figures were great..the Bible greats series used ljn style bodies.although they we're good figures.they were still strung the same

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

As a fan of Popy, I'm going with them.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• clemso
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by palitoy
              thanks man, you got any photos. I guess I was stymied becuase I've never seen a Black Danny Dare before.
              Are we talking a black Action Danny Dare? It's amazing the range of stuff that has been discovered since this thread was posted in 2019.

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

This thread just celebrated its 15th birthday. Next year it can drive.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

I'd say Neca.

Comment

• bobws
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 13, 2008

LJN - I bought the whole SWAT Team and the accessory packs for each guy so they had holsters and pistols as well as rifles. and the SWAT Van Before I ever bought my first MEGO. A left over peg warmer Mr Spock.
                    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎