X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shanester
    Rocket-Man
    • Jun 22, 2001

Any idea about these parts? I hate to just toss them...

Thanks for the input.

The blue frame looking thing says Mattel, so I assume it may go to Hot Wheels.

Comment

• nazgul
      Lord of Light
      • May 2, 2011

That brown crate lid with the ropes is from 3 3/4 GI Joe...that blue obelisk looking thing is from a board game...can't remember the name of it though...sorry
      You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• Merlyn1976
        Fist of Khonshu
        • Mar 29, 2005

Originally posted by Den82
        I have one of those small He-man figures in my "what the hell is this drawer"
        "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

HELP!--c. 1982 Kenner bug robo-vehicles?

There was a line around 1982, I think from Kenner, that consisted of bugs that were robot fighting vehicles. Each featured a cockpit that included a small, glued-in driver. The set consisted of:

*red & orange Scorpion, with articulated tail that ended in a chained "wrecking ball" blue mace. ( I still have this one somewhere.)

*purple & green Dragonfly with poseable translucent wings, abdomen rocket, & grapple mouth. You rotated the eyes to winch the grapple.

*charcoal & yellow Spider, battery-operated to crawl across the floor. It was larger than the others & had other action features I can't recall.

I would love to re-collect these, but I can't remember what they were called--I suppose they are uncommon.

Last edited by PNGwynne; Jul 18, '12, 8:02 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            HELP!--c. 1982 Kenner bug robo-vehicles?

There was a line around 1982, I think from Kenner, that consisted of bugs that were robot fighting vehicles.
            Kenner Megabug Gladiators.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• megocrazy
              Museum Trouble Maker
              • Feb 18, 2007

The blue square marked Mattel is a lifter for a hot wheels single lane ramp. Usually theyre red.
              It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

^MEGABUG GLADIATORS---yes! Thanks so much!!

If anyone has these, please PM me
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• spense87
                  • Aug 22, 2011

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Have no idea action figure this is to.

Comment

• chunky B
                    Museum Eclectic Collector
                    • Apr 9, 2009

Originally posted by spense87
                    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Have no idea action figure this is to.
                    It's from the Batman Forever Guardians of Gotham City two pack.

BMFV01283f.jpg

Comment

• chunky B
                      Museum Eclectic Collector
                      • Apr 9, 2009

Here's a link with a little bit better image...

Guardians of Gotham

Comment

• spense87
                        • Aug 22, 2011

Thanks, would have never guessed that.

Comment

• spense87
                          • Aug 22, 2011

I have another one that has stumped me for awhile. It is probably nothing, but just wanted to check to be sure. It is some sort of cardboard lander space pod deal with some stickers that i'm not sure even go to it.

????

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                            HULK SMASH!
                            • Apr 3, 2010

Originally posted by spense87
                            I have another one that has stumped me for awhile. It is probably nothing, but just wanted to check to be sure. It is some sort of cardboard lander space pod deal with some stickers that i'm not sure even go to it.

????

That's the cardboard ship that came with the "ET: The Extra-Terrestrial" board game by Parker Brothers.

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Aug 13, '12, 5:10 AM.
                            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Druffmaul
                              • Aug 14, 2012

Been going nuts trying to ID these specific action figures I vividly remember from my childhood, I tried many different google searches and failed-

Circa 1979, probably. I *think* they were from the GI Joe line, which had gotten kinda sci-fi and weird at this point in time, but at least a few years before they switched over to the tiny little Microman/Micronaut style figures. I thought they were called "The Mutants" or something like that. There were two of them, two variations on the same design as if they were brothers. They sort of looked like ugly neanderthals wearing armor that only covered their torsos, like a wrestling leotard. One had gold armor, the other had silver. Not shiny, dull. One a had a full beard painted on, the other was clean shaven. Both had blank white or silver eyes with no pupils. They were less articulated than classic GI Joe's, their elbows and knees had no joints. Their knees were bent so that they were in a permanent crouch basically.

Ring any bells?

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                                HULK SMASH!
                                • Apr 3, 2010

There were two of them, two variations on the same design as if they were brothers. They sort of looked like ugly neanderthals wearing armor that only covered their torsos, like a wrestling leotard. One had gold armor, the other had silver. Not shiny, dull. One a had a full beard painted on, the other was clean shaven. Both had blank white or silver eyes with no pupils. They were less articulated than classic GI Joe's, their elbows and knees had no joints. Their knees were bent so that they were in a permanent crouch basically.

Definitely sounds like The Intruders...

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Aug 17, '12, 12:19 PM.
                                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎