X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
    Boglins knock-off (originally made by Mattel)
    It's not a knock off. Arco is a subsidiary of Mattel. The small caged Arco Boglins are licensed by Seven Towns and are official Boglins.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ddgaff1132
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 3, 2007

Thanks to all the Super Smart people Here. Really I could post Wazzits All Day here. With the bits I find on customizing Parts hunts. The Phone, Nunchuks and the little Green Race-car guy (IE Wacky Racer) are killing me. PS If any of the parts I list are needed for your collection. Let me know as I would rather deal with another collector than some GreedBay Vulture!!!
      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

More Wazzits this time Mini!!!

Yep! I can probably post Wazzits till the cows come home!!!

Here's a bunch of Mini Action figures. @ My Goodwill, You fill a bag and checkout based on the weight. So how could I resist loading in a bunch of these little dudes, When I find them that is...
        (L to R and Top to Bottom) NO idea about the green coverall guys. Matchbox maybe??? Round guy reminds me of characters in "The 5th Element" Movie. Next 3 are like Micro-Machine figures???
        Next Line. Looks like Baddie from "Street Fighter". Kinda Squishy and rubbery. Next 2 are Micro Machine. We all Know Bib Fortuna but who's to his right. He reminds me of "Jaws" from James Bond. I think the Viking is from that Warriors game but cant remember name.
        Bottom row: Statue of Lib. I think is from a NY game. Tinman maybe Hallmark? I swear the next guy in yellow is "Flash Gordon" but brown hair through's it off. Last two Look like Game pieces but from where???
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• megoat
          A Therefore Experience
          • Jun 10, 2003

Help Me with this cape!

Anybody know what this cape is? One side is smooth vinyl and the other side is fuzzy felt. I got this in a lot of 70s toys but this has me stumped....The scale looks like it would fit a 12" figure.....

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by megoat
            Anybody know what this cape is? One side is smooth vinyl and the other side is fuzzy felt. I got this in a lot of 70s toys but this has me stumped....The scale looks like it would fit a 12" figure.....
            A black Batman cape wouldn't be 70s. Reminds me of the capes the Applause plush and rubber Batman figures had from Batman 89 and Returns.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• babycyclops
              Career Member
              • Jul 9, 2010

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
              Yep! I can probably post Wazzits till the cows come home!!!
              Judging fron their bases & size, the two small figures, 2nd & 3rd from the left in the second row, look to be Micro Machines figures- Jabba the Hut's translator is one, the other I don't know.

Comment

• megoat
                A Therefore Experience
                • Jun 10, 2003

Originally posted by Werewolf
                A black Batman cape wouldn't be 70s. Reminds me of the capes the Applause plush and rubber Batman figures had from Batman 89 and Returns.
                Hmmm, yeah I though it sorta looked like a black Batman cape and maybe not 70s. Weird, because I found this in a large lot of toys that were all 1970s. I checked out the plush applause and that definitely is not it.....

Comment

• nazgul
                  Lord of Light
                  • May 2, 2011

So I got this octopus for a custom and before I chop it up, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't part of some classic toy line...any help would be most appreciated! The only markings are "made in china" and a crown with the letters "GC" inside of it. The Joe is in there for scale...

Last edited by nazgul; May 29, '12, 12:09 AM.
                  You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                    Persistent Member
                    • Oct 3, 2007

Hey all.
                    Again I post another wazzits. Markings read "1986 Mattel Mexico". The "Guts" displayed infront of the figure were found inside it. Each gut has a number etched on it. So is this a game or an action figure that has nothing to do with the guts displayed???
                    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Den82
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 17, 2011

That's Mad Scientist (Dissect an Alien):

Mad Scientist (Dissect-An-Alien)By Mattel. New In Box | eBay

I had that when I was little and a few other Mad Scientist things.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                        Persistent Member
                        • Oct 3, 2007

YOU RULE DEN!!!! It always amazes me at how you guys can figure out these odd toys I run across. In this case. I've been searching for an answer for this one for almost a year!!!
                        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Den82
                          Career Member
                          • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by Splitty
                          ---^ It sure sounds like a Star Wars character.
                          I couldn't find any matching that description either...

Anybody have any clue about this little doo-dad I just got? It's a little bike with a Seahorse on it. It's in an upright position, you **** the wheel down and ZOOOM it takes off at lightning speed. It looks like 80s or early 90s from the wear. The quality of plastic and decals remind me of M.A.S.K. (which it's obviously not).
                          I thought it'd be easy to find the line, but have had no luck. So maybe a dime-store discount type toy?
                          It says SL or SC U.K. Design, no date.

Pretty cute. Any help appreciated.
                          dime-store discount is right. They were called "Galaxy Riders" and had little knock-off He-Man's riding them.

Again. I had it as a kid.

Comment

• Splitty
                            Career Member
                            • Jan 25, 2012

Originally posted by Den82
                            dime-store discount is right. They were called "Galaxy Riders" and had little knock-off He-Man's riding them.

Again. I had it as a kid.
                            Dude! Frickin' Sweet!!!

Thanks so much! That's hilarious too. vrooom
                            I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• nazgul
                              Lord of Light
                              • May 2, 2011

So this weekend I got a tub full of 80's Gi Joe vehicles...I can figure out almost everything, but there are a few anomolies.......any one have a clue as to what any of this stuff is (except the Joe, he's there for scale)? Thanks in advance!

Oh, and BTW, if you are looking for any Joe vehicle parts, lemme know what you need.....I have a ton of it now.
                              Last edited by nazgul; Jun 17, '12, 9:45 PM.
                              You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• shellhead
                                museum rustpot
                                • Mar 1, 2007

Originally posted by nazgul
                                So I got this octopus for a custom and before I chop it up, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't part of some classic toy line...any help would be most appreciated! The only markings are "made in china" and a crown with the letters "GC" inside of it. The Joe is in there for scale...

Those octopi were sold loose tagged in bins. I have several, one I bought at seaworld.
                                Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎