Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 283338434851525354 LastLast

Thread: The "identify this classic toy" thread

Images
    ^^ Nice! Thanks. I had completely forgotten about Maddie's beau.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post
    These look like they are for a 12" figure. No tags, but the cardboard says made in Hong Kong. And the cardboard shares a similar yellow used for the boards in AJ and Dinah outfits.

Attachment 26288

Attachment 26289
    Hello, I often do searches for Ken items in the doll section hoping to find some stray GI Joe 1/6 gear. I find many Knock off companies produced clothing that they marketed for both Ken and Joe's in multi packages and product names. These look to be in that vein,
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

I'm trying to find a half remembered monster toy I from my childhood. It was a blow molded monster head about the size of a golf ball. They glowed in the dark either from an included glow stick or from phosphor plastic and was sold in a standard (Black!?!) card and bubble.

It was similar to the cereal prize seen
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/256929...ream/lightbox/

It have been sold in the late 70's early 80's.

If any of this rings a bell, I'd appreciate your insight.

Anyone know the source of the white shirt this AHI Action Apeman is wearing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AHI-Azrak-H...EAAOSwDYNdn-KT

Images
    IMG_1184.jpg

does anyone recognize these parts? I thought they were from the Eagle Force mountain playset but in looking at that on ebay it isn't. these were parts to a mountain playset my younger brother had and I found them in the attic when n we cleaned out my parents house several years back. I am finally getting around to selling some of this stuff as I am tired of looking at them in my closet, LOL

Images
    well, after a tremendous amount of internet searching, I finally found what those pieces go to, they're from the Power Lords Volcan Rock Playset

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that is a great-looking playset!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    apparently it's quite rare these days. I remember playing with it with my little brother, who actually owned it. it was cool looking with the lava bits. I put the pieces up on ebay as a parts lot.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I don't recall it at all and I was never very impressed with the figures. But of itself, the playset now seems wonderful.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Mystery Machine Gun.
    IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    This is best suited for Big Jim and looks best in Jim's hand. As you can see in pics, It has "Hong Kong" as its only marking.
    What ever toy line its for or Whoever made it, It is pretty solid and well made and sculpted!
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS