Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456914192429 ... LastLast

Thread: The "identify this classic toy" thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4NDR01D View Post
    Fighting yank
    I thought so, just wasn't sure. Thanks! I found him today at an antique mall. What should he sell for? If you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by Toyman_Chris; Feb 10, '12 at 10:53 PM.

Images
    I sold a nude one a month ago for $7.50 I don't know if that helps or not.

Helps. I paid $5 for this one. I just wasn't sure. I don't collect this size, so I will probably pass it on. Thanks.

I really like toxic robot figure the the one with the squishy guts. dont think they were available here in canada.

Which toxic robot ? There is a Professor Gangrene that you could squeeze and his guts would pop out through what looks like a net\ shirt. There is also a Dr. X with exposed "toxic gut" with green goo that flows through it when you turn him upside down- but every one I've seen has the goo dried up - and mine was new in the box. I posted a pic of him in the weirdest toy thread under modern toys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroyan View Post
    Which toxic robot ? There is a Professor Gangrene that you could squeeze and his guts would pop out through what looks like a net\ shirt. There is also a Dr. X with exposed "toxic gut" with green goo that flows through it when you turn him upside down- but every one I've seen has the goo dried up - and mine was new in the box. I posted a pic of him in the weirdest toy thread under modern toys.
    I saw the one you posted, I like him a lot too. Don't know why this one (the front guy although I'd collect all 5) is called toxic robot but he's the one I'm reffering to. Heck, other than the human figures I like this whole line. I think there's even a24" monster/robot figure to go with this line too. I'll see if I can come up with a pic.

Images
    Sorry about the size it's not from my own flickr

Images
    >I really like toxic robot figure the the one with the squishy guts. dont think they were available here in canada.

this was supposed to say "and the". Toxic robot doesnt have squishy guts.

Images
    Those are VERY cool!!!

Images
    1995 Action Man Villian Dr.X Dr x Kenner New in Box | eBay

I like this guy too. The Mohawk & Mustache look is really under-rated IMHO.

Images
    I like this guy too. The Mohawk & Mustache look is really under-rated IMHO.
    Yes I love that guy! He's badass. He goes really nice next to my 12" X-Men Storm with the mohawk. Mohawks FTW.

BTW, since I'm in this thread, I was wonderin' if you guys could help me out identifying the last of my unknown accessories.
    I've gotten this HUGE mixed lot of 80s toys.
    I'm totally not lazy, I've done a heap of research so far & identified most of it, but these are the last mysteries to me.
    The lot had He-Man, Other World, Starriors, Fantasy World, GI Joe, Robo Force, Blackstar, Sectaurs and heaven knows what else.

I have no idea what that orange bird legged gun & twirly thing & spears made of the same plastic are from.
    I originally thought GI Joe, but the spears go with it so I guess not. That looks like a boars head on the end of the twirly.
    That rubber bat wing has a peg to attach to a back. The weapons on the left seem to attach to vehicles.
    The ones on the right have the same sized pegs for hands.
    The spiked club in the middle is made of rubber.
    Any help would be massively appreciated. !

Last edited by Splitty; Feb 11, '12 at 1:38 PM.